SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by papabatman, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 22, 2011, 08:55 AM
Shut up and fly
United States, CO, Firestone
Joined Jun 2008
10,472 Posts
Discussion
Fms stuka

Fms stuka wing glassing. she is a fine bird stock, and doesn't need the wings glassed. i like to run too big of batteries, and heavy motor so i need the extra support. i also ran a carbon spar down the top of the wing as well
papabatman is offline Find More Posts by papabatman
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: fun with a parkzone
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 20, 2011, 10:59 AM
This is my Nemesis....
Canada, SK, Saskatoon
Joined Jan 2011
2,008 Posts
How did this glassing of this plane turn out? I almost bought a Hyperion Stuka on the week end. It was a great looking kit. I decided ot hold off for the time being, but I can see me ending up with this one, or something like it

ViperZ is offline Find More Posts by ViperZ
Old Sep 20, 2011, 02:41 PM
Shut up and fly
United States, CO, Firestone
Joined Jun 2008
10,472 Posts
it turned out great. very strong, and solid, also did the ailerons as well important to do those as well. my shelf i am not a fan of the fms stuka any more. foam is soft, hard to up grade, firewall sucks. i have ripped it out with to much power. had to redo the whole front end 3 time to get the vibration out of it. you can see my bomb drop on the belly as well.

she is in working order now, but i don't even want to fly it any more
papabatman is offline Find More Posts by papabatman
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: fun with a parkzone