Old Jun 21, 2011, 05:45 PM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
United States, LA, Monroe
Joined Mar 2003
5,937 Posts
Discussion
Another Broken Egg from the Obama Healthcare Basket

Free Health Insurance for some of the Middle Class. Remember they had to pass it to know what was in it. The gift that keeps on costing....more....and more.....and more.....
LcJ is offline Find More Posts by LcJ
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Old Jun 21, 2011, 06:26 PM
Out of Time
United States, TX
Joined Jul 2003
1,092 Posts
Wait just one minute there... I thought that Obama's healthcare was supposed to give EVERYONE free healthcare.
Do you mean to tell me that Obama intends to steal more than a Trillion dollars from the middle class in order to pay for a few million worth of healthcare for just the poor?

Where's the difference between a Trillion and a few million going to end up?
Highflight is offline Find More Posts by Highflight
Old Jun 21, 2011, 07:53 PM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
United States, LA, Monroe
Joined Mar 2003
5,937 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highflight View Post
Wait just one minute there... I thought that Obama's healthcare was supposed to give EVERYONE free healthcare.
Do you mean to tell me that Obama intends to steal more than a Trillion dollars from the middle class in order to pay for a few million worth of healthcare for just the poor?

Where's the difference between a Trillion and a few million going to end up?
HF, just between you and me I don't think Obama knows what he's doing, where he came from, where he is going, or even if he could find his butt in the dark with a flashlight and both hands.
LcJ is offline Find More Posts by LcJ
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Old Jun 21, 2011, 07:58 PM
Real Time Recon
smith mt. lake VA.
Joined Jan 2007
8,279 Posts
504 baby...504 http://www.7is7.com/otto/countdsamp.html
realtimerecon is offline Find More Posts by realtimerecon
Old Jun 21, 2011, 07:58 PM
Houston Intercont, Texas, United States
Joined Jun 2001
122 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LcJ View Post
HF, just between you and me I don't think Obama knows what he's doing, where he came from, where he is going, or even if he could find his butt in the dark with a flashlight and both hands.
But, But, But, according to some people, he is VERY smart. One of the smartest men in the world. Not a lick of common sense, but he DOES have book learnin'. For all the good that does us. He is trying every way he can to buy more votes.
mikefast is offline Find More Posts by mikefast