Closed Thread
Old Jun 18, 2011, 03:17 PM
Prog Rocker
Down South
Joined Jul 2009
339 Posts
Discussion
My new X450 Quad - a few questions

Hey folks! New to the forum here, and just a few questions regarding my Xaircraft 450. I flew it for the first time today, and it flew really well!
It didn't wobble, it was smooth and steady, and only needed a few clicks of right aileron trim. However, it yaws to the left fine, but when yawing right, it struggles, and I didn't want to push it too far, so I keep backing out. I have yet to hook it to the computer with the configuration software, and was wondering if the R/C Calibration will help, since this is what is suggested after a few first flights. Also, I would like to try a little aerial photography with it,
and would like to put just a simple lightweight P&S camera on it, but I read
that image stabilization on most of these cameras is not really too good for capturing still photos, but why is that? If anyone has any suggestions for a lightweight camera, please suggest it. Thanks for any help anybody can provide.
Camelboy is offline Find More Posts by Camelboy
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread