HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 17, 2011, 07:29 PM
wac
Joined Jun 2005
1,408 Posts
Yippee!
Check it out - Aerial video of Kayaking and Motocross!!!

Hi All,

Went out the other day with Matt the camera man to the Thunder Valley in and one of the many rivers in colorado.. Check out what we got!
Some of the best stuff ive shot and defiantly a blast to do it!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKfOEgEvwzA

Thank you for watching
Bill
wac is online now Find More Posts by wac
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 17, 2011, 09:37 PM
Rich Hill Missouri 64779
Joined Nov 2003
8,357 Posts
Now that is cool! You did a great job of filming!
quailbird is offline Find More Posts by quailbird
Old Jun 19, 2011, 01:10 AM
Troy, Michigan
Joined May 2006
483 Posts
Hey Bill, your videos look awesome! i was wondering if you could answer some questions for me because i have always wanted to get into what you are doing.

Does it take two people to film with your hexacopter? one for the FPV flying and one person to control the camera?

I am assuming the camera is stabilized, are you using gyros or something like a fy-20 stabilization system? or is the whole aircraft just stabilized?

does your other helicopter work the same way as far as stabilization and camera control?

I would love to see more pics of your setup if you could point me to a build log you have or you could post some that would be awesome.

Thanks alot!

Kyle
Kyle D. is offline Find More Posts by Kyle D.
Old Jun 20, 2011, 04:48 AM
Joined Mar 2010
1,168 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle D. View Post
Hey Bill, your videos look awesome! i was wondering if you could answer some questions for me because i have always wanted to get into what you are doing.

Does it take two people to film with your hexacopter? one for the FPV flying and one person to control the camera?

I am assuming the camera is stabilized, are you using gyros or something like a fy-20 stabilization system? or is the whole aircraft just stabilized?

does your other helicopter work the same way as far as stabilization and camera control?

I would love to see more pics of your setup if you could point me to a build log you have or you could post some that would be awesome.

Thanks alot!

Kyle
And why the video is removed?
FlyingMcCoy is offline Find More Posts by FlyingMcCoy
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Indoor 3d