SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by T3chDad, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 04, 2012, 08:44 AM
Joined Dec 2008
93 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookiePower View Post
It seems to me, that you can't add the flight time for each flight - only an average flight time. Would it be possibly to add a different flighttime for each flight ? I can't be sure that my flighttime is the same each time.
Just found this app, looks very good. Can you log different times for each flight as asked before?

And can the data be exported to excel?

Thanks
crcr is offline Find More Posts by crcr
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 04, 2012, 10:56 AM
Bob Templeton
USA, AL, Huntsville
Joined Apr 2007
3,989 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crcr View Post
Just found this app, looks very good. Can you log different times for each flight as asked before?

And can the data be exported to excel?

Thanks
While data cannot be exported to excel, you have much more control over the flight information that is recorded. This thread was for v1 and we just released v3. Please check out the site for more detailed information. Between the demonstration video and online documentation I think all of your question will be answered. If not, please don't hesitate to let us know and we'll do everything we can to help!

Thank you!
T3chDad is offline Find More Posts by T3chDad
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Flight Log v4.0 Progress...