HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 15, 2011, 08:07 PM
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Feb 2005
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 188
For Sale
Aircraft of the World for Book collectors

Published in 1995 by IMP International Masters Publishers "Aircraft of the World" is in a 3" ring binder and is complete!!!

In the binder is 8" wide X 10" tall X 3" wide on the binder side. It is all in color with 3 page fold outs on every plan featured in brilliant color in gloss card stock. It is in perfect condition and has alway been in air conditioning.

There are 16 numbered index section dividers starting with:
1. Record Breakers
2. Airliners
3. Helicopters and Vertiplanes
4. Warplanes of the 1950, 60's & 70's
5. Mondern combat Aircraft
6. Cutting edge
7. Adventures in Flight
8. Aircraft at work
9. Weird and Wonderful
10. British Aircraft of WWII
11. American Aircraft of WWII
12. German Aircraft of WWII
13. Other Aircraft of WWII
14. Vintage and Vetern
15. Flying for fun
16. X-Planes

This was a subscription for private collectors and a limited addition that is no longer in Print.

I will sell this book for $125 and shipping of $12. PM me is you want this one of a king book!

Uncle George
Money orders or Pay Pal now accepted!!!
unclegeorge is offline Find More Posts by unclegeorge
Last edited by unclegeorge; Aug 10, 2011 at 09:26 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 15, 2011, 11:11 PM
Multicopter Addict
Southwest Minnesota
Joined Feb 2010
718 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
Is this just one binder of books or many?

I have about seven full but always looking to expand my collection
braindead4554 is offline Find More Posts by braindead4554
Old Jun 16, 2011, 08:03 AM
Joined Feb 2005
17 Posts
This is only one binder but it has all the planes listed that is quit extensive in the coverage of the major plane you would want to know about with high quality pictures and illustrations. It would make a great addtion to your collection.
Uncle George
Old Jun 16, 2011, 09:27 AM
Joined Feb 2005
17 Posts
I have an invoicing program now with Bank of America with my small business account called "Express Invoice". I send you and invoice with the amount of your payment and add if there are any shipping cost for a total. You go into the invoice under the "payment section" and put in your name and bank account number and it pays me to my account on a secure line just like you do now with a "Bill Pay Account" to the Utilities etc.

The great thing is there are NO COST to me or to you for the Electronic transfer of funds. Allot cheaper than Pay Pal. Is that great or what. Let me know if you want to use the Bank of America service.

All I need from you is your address and email so I can send you an invoice. Thanks for your interest. I hope this secure way of payment will work for you. I have been using it on a trial basis and everyone loves it.
Uncle George