HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jun 29, 2012, 11:04 PM
Closed Account
Joined Nov 2011
1,246 Posts
Just won a Turnigy 9x and RX with er9x update and blue backlight for $122.45 including shipping from an aussie seller on eBay with 2 seconds to spare until the end of the auction (nerve wreaking to say the least !!!).

So I should be right to go in a week.

HK now has a new shipment of turnigy's on their website too.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...idProduct=8992
stormforce is offline Find More Posts by stormforce
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 30, 2012, 01:42 AM
Closed Account
Joined Nov 2011
1,246 Posts
double post
stormforce is offline Find More Posts by stormforce
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2012, 08:11 AM
What Do You Drive?
Pancari's Avatar
United States, PA, Folsom
Joined Jan 2012
704 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormforce View Post
Just won a Turnigy 9x and RX with er9x update and blue backlight for $122.45 including shipping from an aussie seller on eBay with 2 seconds to spare until the end of the auction (nerve wreaking to say the least !!!).

So I should be right to go in a week.

HK now has a new shipment of turnigy's on their website too.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...idProduct=8992
Nice Storm, that's the way to do it, last bid under 10 seconds with a comfortable margin in the bid. And it's complete!

Now you can start buying V911 BNF's for Aussie peanuts and build a new shelf..
Pancari is offline Find More Posts by Pancari
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Drones Banned at Yosemite
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2012, 11:30 AM
Registered User
Joined Jul 2011
8 Posts
Where are you guys buying your Main Blades for the 9958? I used to sell a ton of these, but the last few weeks have been slow.

Anyway, slow means markdown, so if you want some, now's the time. $1.99 for the first set, more for $1.49, including Shipping. Just look for the lowest priced "9958 main blades" on eBay. Ships Today from the USA!

Thumbs Up!
Gene Knight
gknight4 is offline Find More Posts by gknight4
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2012, 12:49 PM
Addict.
United States, NY, Binghamton
Joined Jul 2010
1,543 Posts
I just don't break mine still have the original spares in the box actually.
skitchen8 is offline Find More Posts by skitchen8
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2012, 01:30 PM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Heli Pad's Avatar
Joined Aug 2011
6,178 Posts
I'm with you. But now, we've jinx'd it.
Heli Pad is offline Find More Posts by Heli Pad
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2012, 02:43 PM
Heli Mania
Hayabusa Heli's Avatar
PNW
Joined Dec 2010
2,604 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gknight4 View Post
Where are you guys buying your Main Blades for the 9958? I used to sell a ton of these, but the last few weeks have been slow.

Anyway, slow means markdown, so if you want some, now's the time. $1.99 for the first set, more for $1.49, including Shipping. Just look for the lowest priced "9958 main blades" on eBay. Ships Today from the USA!

Thumbs Up!
Gene Knight
That's a good deal ... you have other 9958 parts too?
Hayabusa Heli is offline Find More Posts by Hayabusa Heli
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2012, 02:54 PM
What Do You Drive?
Pancari's Avatar
United States, PA, Folsom
Joined Jan 2012
704 Posts
The Fleet as of June 29, 2012

As promised here is my Fleet.

A detailed description is located on my blog.

I invite you to display your collection as well.

Al
Pancari is offline Find More Posts by Pancari
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Drones Banned at Yosemite
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2012, 06:17 PM
Airplane and Heli Flyer
V-Man's Avatar
Canada, QC, Montreal
Joined Dec 2009
1,558 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancari View Post
I invite you to display your collection as well.
I have only a single 9958 (the Hobby King version, the HK-190), but quite a few models. The fleet list is here -- scroll past the planes for the helis, click on the names for pictures.
V-Man is online now Find More Posts by V-Man
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: YouTube Channel - CallSignVMan
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2012, 08:07 PM
Closed Account
Joined Nov 2011
1,246 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancari View Post
Nice Storm, that's the way to do it, last bid under 10 seconds with a comfortable margin in the bid. And it's complete!

Now you can start buying V911 BNF's for Aussie peanuts and build a new shelf..
...yeah, actually it was "touch and go" for a while there, because of my satellite connection and lag. I placed the bid at 40 sec's to finish, and by the time the "confirm bid" page finished uploading, I thought I'd missed the end of it.

I'm actually thinking of selling one of my devo geniuses, to make room for my new V929, and maybe getting a blue/white V911, but I'm reluctant to buy another 4ch heli, a: I've got quite a few already and I'm trying to learn to fly CP's, and B: it means another box full of parts to store, and I'm running out of room on the top shelf.
stormforce is offline Find More Posts by stormforce
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2012, 08:17 PM
Closed Account
Joined Nov 2011
1,246 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancari View Post
As promised here is my Fleet.

A detailed description is located on my blog.

I invite you to display your collection as well.

Al
Nice fleet there, mate. how do you like the BravoSX, my two are the best scale fliers in my fleet, but for performance, I still can't beat the 9958 and it's better now with the mSR flybar.
stormforce is offline Find More Posts by stormforce
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2012, 08:18 PM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
erdnuckel2's Avatar
Joined Mar 2009
8,880 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormforce View Post
...yeah, actually it was "touch and go" for a while there, because of my satellite connection and lag. I placed the bid at 40 sec's to finish, and by the time the "confirm bid" page finished uploading, I thought I'd missed the end of it.

I'm actually thinking of selling one of my devo geniuses, to make room for my new V929, and maybe getting a blue/white V911, but I'm reluctant to buy another 4ch heli, a: I've got quite a few already and I'm trying to learn to fly CP's, and B: it means another box full of parts to store, and I'm running out of room on the top shelf.
The V911 hardly needs any parts ... and if something breaks, a total replacement heli is only 20$ (I did buy a box of spare parts and practically never use any ... ...)
erdnuckel2 is offline Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 30, 2012, 08:51 PM
Closed Account
Joined Nov 2011
1,246 Posts
Ok cheers for that erdnuckel2,

Looking at the V911, it seems like some parts may be interchangeable with the Solo Pro / BravoSX, like the flybar. If it's anything like the BravoSX, I keep snapping the flybar, so maybe they will interchange, therefore saving me from doubling up on parts.
stormforce is offline Find More Posts by stormforce
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2012, 10:36 PM
What Do You Drive?
Pancari's Avatar
United States, PA, Folsom
Joined Jan 2012
704 Posts
Comments on a Successful Installation of a Blue Backlight into a Turnigy 9X

See my blog.
Pancari is offline Find More Posts by Pancari
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Pancari; Jul 01, 2012 at 09:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2012, 10:47 PM
Closed Account
Joined Nov 2011
1,246 Posts
Thanks for the info pancari, it will be handy if i ever need to repair it. Thankfully my Turnigy 9x (er9x fw) is coming with the blue back light already installed. So I can focus on setting it up for the 9958 and V929 and hopefully my 9116.
stormforce is offline Find More Posts by stormforce
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold Casio G-Shock GW-330-9v Solar/Atomic in New Condition DPage Non R/C Items (FS/W) 1 Apr 16, 2011 12:23 PM
GW Extra 330 and Yak Foam Fly by gw-ezone part 2 Martin Hunter 3D Flying 293 Nov 18, 2006 05:27 PM
GW/R6NII & GW/R4PII BEC question TeamTEOR GWS (Grand Wing Servo) 6 Aug 22, 2005 06:05 PM
whats the different between GW/HFD3 and GW/HFD4 giannidsg GWS (Grand Wing Servo) 2 Aug 09, 2004 09:30 PM
New receivers GW/R-4PII and GW/R-6NII sheerLuck Radios 0 Oct 22, 2003 05:06 PM