HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Sky_Captain, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 12, 2011, 09:50 AM
Flying is Freedom
Annandale, VA
Joined Jul 2007
5,967 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
For Sale
Piaget Micro 3D plane EPP Kit plus plane built in Depron

$100 plus actual shipping, I will not ship free or accept less. This is an awesome deal

Piaget Micro 3D plane EPP Kit plus plane built in Depron You get a lot with this deal.
I bought the original EPP kit with brushless motor and esc, added 3 Ultra Micro servos.
I bought some 1mm depron foam and copied the plane. I built the copy in depron and it flies great and is a very fun 3D plane. It is very small and you can fly it in your front yard or in your house if your good enough.
It also comes with the original EPP kit that can still be built or copied over and over lol
Comes with Depron plane built and EPP kit. Also comes with three 2s lipos. One 120mah, one 200mah and one 400mah.

Hover in your kitchen, knife edge the hallway and display your harrier skills to family members previously too lazy to travel to the airfield on Sunday with you!
The ultra light and small Micro 3D Piaget comes as a kit and will take you 1 evening to complete. Included is the micro motor and esc.
Made from durable EPP foam and carbon fibre spars, this little kit will be bouncing back for more punishment each time!

Specifications:
Length : 472mm (18.6in)
Wing Span: 418mm (16.5in)
Flying Weight: 45~53g (with battery)
Motor: C05 3700kv brushless outrunner
ESC: 7Amp
Prop: GWS EP5030
Servo: 3x2.5g
Sky_Captain is offline Find More Posts by Sky_Captain
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 13, 2011, 06:55 AM
United States, OH, Cincinnati
Joined Sep 2010
1,621 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
I'd be all over this, but I'm looking for something I can run on 1S batteries.
BryanEW710 is online now Find More Posts by BryanEW710