700-2S-E
7.4 V
700 mAh
Handles up to 3.5 amps
Weighs 34.8g 0.5g
Economy pack construction

Lipo battery pack from:

lightflight

I ordered one for my Century Hummingbird, Well I thought you might Like to know I have be running some test on My GWS DHC Beaver with the same pack and getting good results depending on weather and wind I can fly for anywhere from 15 to allmost 25 minutes on the same pack and it fits in the plane perfect no modifacation needs to be done, the fact that it is smaller and lighter then any pack that GWS offers make it the ideal choice for this and other planes, weight means time, a Lighter plane means longer flights, I want to thank Dave at Lightflight for working with me to get the right pack for my needs.

The packs run around $28.00 and you have to buy a special charger for the new lipo packs, but for those of you looking for light weight packs witha punch give Lightflight a try tell dave I sent you.
tallflyer is offline Find More Posts by tallflyer
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: New GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition
to remove ads between posts