HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Terry, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 14, 2011, 04:14 PM
Brett
So Cal
Joined Apr 2002
5,295 Posts
Very cool! Thanks!
bjaffee is offline Find More Posts by bjaffee
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 15, 2011, 08:12 PM
Hey! Who put the ground there?
Upstate NY
Joined Nov 2007
39 Posts
Nice!
helismash is offline Find More Posts by helismash
Old Jun 16, 2011, 01:20 PM
FOAMIES ROCK MR. BILL
United States, TN, Gainesboro
Joined Apr 2011
92 Posts
SUPER nice JOB.......LUV IT
williamleelewis is offline Find More Posts by williamleelewis
Old Jun 17, 2011, 09:09 PM
More Speed Indeed!
USA, AZ, Tucson
Joined Nov 2007
1,020 Posts
Great, now I will be spending more money
Hossinarizona is offline Find More Posts by Hossinarizona
Old Jun 20, 2011, 03:27 PM
Always Fly 2 Mistakes High!
Houston, Texas
Joined Mar 2010
3,635 Posts
Nice Utility

Sweet...able to get all pics with one click!
RGS2010 is offline Find More Posts by RGS2010
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Catch Up 2013-2014
Old Jun 21, 2011, 01:28 AM
Vancouver, Canada
Joined Mar 2003
2,110 Posts
Nice work, couple of suggestions

The new UI makes it much easier to browse images.

However, I find myself missing the ease with which you could jump back and forth from post to gallery thumbs in the previous UI. Now you need to open the lightbox first in order to get at the "post / pics in thread" links. And even then, clicking the pics links dumps you to the beginning of the gallery even though you might have been on a post deep in the thread.

Maybe I'm not used to the new stuff yet. Or maybe I'm way out in left field here. Either way, below are a couple of suggestions for shortcut links that might speed up navigation without big mods. Take them for what worth you can find. And keep up the innovation. Best.
landru is offline Find More Posts by landru
Last edited by landru; Jun 21, 2011 at 01:34 AM.
Old Jun 29, 2011, 02:39 AM
a.d.m.i.n
Joined Jan 2011
415 Posts
This is so great, now I can see whole thread on just one place
reptor is offline Find More Posts by reptor
Old Jun 29, 2011, 07:24 AM
5,200 Led Lighted Bike-Bob P.
USA, MA, Swansea
Joined Mar 2003
2,813 Posts
It makes seeing pictures easily but they have no size to them in the black box. I am interested in the larger pictures to see the closer lines and details. I am a builder and it means more. I wear glasses to help. Now I open the box click on the picture and another page opens and I get the full picture. I end up with a lot of open pages. Not to convienient for me.
The new grid style has its plus to breeze through lots of pictures.
**Neons** Bob
**neons** is offline Find More Posts by **neons**
Old Jul 01, 2011, 07:10 AM
Southern Ontario
Joined Nov 2010
119 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
In my never ending pursuit of trying to see everything posted on RCGroups I have invented yet another cool feature that all of you can share! I call it the Thread Gallery. When you click on the paperclip icon from any thread list it will take you to the double cool Thread Gallery. The Thread Gallery will display all the images that are in that particular thread. You can disable it and use the old attachment browser through the edit options page in "My RCGroups" but that's not as much fun as using the new Thread Gallery. I have included some photos below to help you figure out how to utilize the super sweet Thread Gallery. Enjoy!

PS - I just wanted to take this chance to say Thread Gallery one more time!
OOOH... now this I LIKE... For a new guy like me it sure will help when I'm try to look at different threads and can't remember where I saw the cool idea in an image.

Thanks Terry!
Redcoat is offline Find More Posts by Redcoat