HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by lmopar69, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 10, 2011, 08:22 AM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
United States, NE, Doniphan
Joined Feb 2005
7,853 Posts
Discussion
Things are looking up

Well, today is the wifes birthday (kmopar69). Have a great birthday sweety, I love you!

We got a full price offer on our house. So, under contract, closing should be the 7th! Thats a good thing. Two mortgages were killing us slowly. House in Alabama is ours, Ive moved a bunch of stuff in there already and dang its nice, and MUCH cheaper than what we have in TN.

My dad is recovering from his heart surgury. He's a bit grumpy, but if I was 67 years old and had my chest cut open I would be too. Plus, he hasnt had a cigarette in nearly 2 weeks. I will finally get to go home tomorrow evening (Saturday) and see him. 12 hour drive, but its all good. I finished dads Tower Trainer 40 (electric conversion) yesterday. Just gotta mount the motor/ESC once they arrive in the mail (I hope today).

Im the head coach for Minor League Baseball, and tonight is our team party, then Sat. morning is our last game. Not a great record at all this year, but the boys had a lot of fun and hopefully they all learned something.

Im on my way to Fort Campbell in a few minutes to "final out". I will officially be cleared in an hour or two and I sign out on leave in the morning for 30 days to finish selling the house and moving to Alabama.

Life aint all bad. Certainly could be worse. Ya'll have a great day.

Laine.
lmopar69 is offline Find More Posts by lmopar69
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 10, 2011, 08:58 AM
We shall serve the Lord
United States, TX, Kingsland
Joined Sep 2005
5,137 Posts
That's great news! God is good!
McD
kingsflyer is offline Find More Posts by kingsflyer
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: LEDs on my T-28
Old Jun 10, 2011, 01:02 PM
AMA 36848
United States, OH, Middletown
Joined Jun 2008
225 Posts
all around good deal, nice hear some good news
justplainold is offline Find More Posts by justplainold
Old Jun 11, 2011, 01:20 AM
Retired USAF
USA, SD, Piedmont
Joined Jul 2005
2,910 Posts
Yep, great news on the house, congrats! I know a lot of military families that are stuggling with 2 house payments or a house payment and rent because they weren't able to sell their home when they had to PCS.
cynjon is offline Find More Posts by cynjon
Old Jun 15, 2011, 01:41 PM
Plowin Dirt
USA, WA, Benton City
Joined Oct 2007
1,587 Posts
Glad to hear everything is moving ahead. Very glad Dad is doing OK. Happy B-Day to the wife. Did she buy me anything?

Dan
deckert is offline Find More Posts by deckert
Old Jul 01, 2011, 05:00 AM
Joined Jul 2011
3 Posts
R/D Air gun enquiry

Hi, here at home ( in the UK) we keep a few chickens for a hobby. They attract rats at an unbelievable rate!! Can I buy a remote controlled air gun that I can operate from in the house using a computer monitor and some sort of firing controller? If yes where from and how much would it cost? I appreciate your help. Alan Carleton. Buckinghamshire, England.
carleton is offline Find More Posts by carleton