HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 13, 2013, 01:31 PM
Crashing into the sky!
Auckland NZ
Joined Aug 2007
7,386 Posts
Last I checked I started this thread. I dont know who you are, maybe your another alternate account?

But with the infantile abusive retard dribble "your friend" is emailing around, Im impressed Yuri hasnt told the lot of you right off.

If you would like to learn and can play nice without acting like "your friend" stick around, if not, go elsewhere
jackosmeister is online now Find More Posts by jackosmeister
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 13, 2013, 01:33 PM
Tim Lampe; Hobbico R&D
Champaign, IL
Joined Dec 2009
3,860 Posts
In response to DirectX,

hey, I'd purchase an X-Plane in a second if not for other monetary and timing circumstances - still hope to get one some day. But Yuri posted the request to help him out and I think we're all just responding in whatever manner we are able given what we were provided to work with (the images posted).

Tim
KRProton is offline Find More Posts by KRProton
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 13, 2013, 01:37 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Feb 2013
6 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackosmeister View Post
Last I checked I started this thread. I dont know who you are, maybe your another alternate account?

But with the infantile abusive retard dribble your friend is emailing around, Im impressed Yuri hasnt told the lot of you right off.

If you would like to learn and can play nice without acting like "your friend" stick around, if not, go elsewhere
Harsh words Jacko, But again you are not Yuri and since his original post and pictures he's been quiet,what does that mean?
DirectX is offline Find More Posts by DirectX
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Feb 13, 2013, 01:42 PM
Crashing into the sky!
Auckland NZ
Joined Aug 2007
7,386 Posts
X3 coming together. Cheers to Yuri and Doug for the wing
Old Feb 13, 2013, 01:44 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Feb 2013
6 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRProton View Post
In response to DirectX,

hey, I'd purchase an X-Plane in a second if not for other monetary and timing circumstances - still hope to get one some day. But Yuri posted the request to help him out and I think we're all just responding in whatever manner we are able given what we were provided to work with (the images posted).

Tim
Thanks for your reply
I'm sure that if you contact the owner of this Xplane I might sell it to you
Might be your chance to get one now!!
But again I have seen this plane it looks fantastic but i wouldn't buy it the way it is
Old Feb 13, 2013, 01:46 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Feb 2013
6 Posts
Quote:
X3 coming together. Cheers to Yuri and Doug for the wing
Nice Jako, if the one he got looked like that
I'm sure he would have been very happy
Old Feb 13, 2013, 01:56 PM
What is Highspeed ?
Germany, BY, Bergen
Joined Feb 2011
526 Posts
Wondering

I sit here since a while everyday and read .... and from day to day more I could not belive it - yes I go really really up !!!

The X is such a great plane, Yuri when watch the pics from all the x who he has build since now doing such a really great Job, and than ..... than ONE posting starts to get a bad smell on this complete tread.

And what I ask myself is: do this dudes know how much work it is to build an CFK plane ? do this guys know how much time it cost to build an CFK plane ? Do they know for what a cheap Price Yuri gives this birds away - all unique every X different to the next....
and if it like it seems to be that there are differences like on the pic, as jacko said, take the dremel a Millimeter dremel work will bring wonders belive me it is so...
most birds you can buy are not hundred procent - examples:
Hawk F5B ---- Angle of attack to bring to Zero - filling between 4-6 mm at the end of wing
Mini Hawk - E-Wasp, Elevator not in the line ( 4mm ) Angle of attack same as by the Hawk F5B
Flash Valenta - nothing was as it has to be
LP1.1 Angle of attack was a shame....

so more questions ?? my meaning is - when want flying high end with high end material - you have to pay high end or you have to know what to do to get high end...
only wish I have now here is : stop making this tread more do it in pn or email.. but stop talking bull official ...
the X is such a great bird, let it be longer a great bird.

best regards
rolf
Rolf D. is offline Find More Posts by Rolf D.
Old Feb 13, 2013, 01:56 PM
Crashing into the sky!
Auckland NZ
Joined Aug 2007
7,386 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirectX View Post
Nice Jako, if the one he got looked like that
I'm sure he would have been very happy
This one took some filing and tweaking to get square too. Not much, couple of minutes

If you want to troll, do it elsewhere, or end up with "your friend" the other alternate account.
Old Feb 13, 2013, 02:11 PM View Post
Ep0wer
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Provocation). Show it to me anyway.
Old Feb 13, 2013, 02:12 PM View Post
Ep0wer
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Widespread). Show it to me anyway.
Old Feb 13, 2013, 02:13 PM View Post
Ep0wer
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Widespread). Show it to me anyway.
Old Feb 13, 2013, 02:13 PM View Post
Ep0wer
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Obnoxious behavior). Show it to me anyway.
Old Feb 13, 2013, 02:14 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jan 2012
45 Posts
Quote:

But with the infantile abusive retard dribble "your friend" is emailing around, Im impressed Yuri hasnt told the lot of you right off.

Go where ?????????????????????????
Ep0wer is offline Find More Posts by Ep0wer
Old Feb 13, 2013, 02:14 PM
200mph +
New Zealand, Manawatu-Wanganui, Palmerston North
Joined Sep 2010
931 Posts
How many alt accouts do you have?
sykotic is offline Find More Posts by sykotic
Old Feb 13, 2013, 02:15 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jan 2012
45 Posts
Quote:

Yuri hasnt told the lot of you right off. who is YURI
Ep0wer is offline Find More Posts by Ep0wer