HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 26, 2003, 08:56 AM
Rowlett, TX
Joined Aug 2003
14 Posts
Service from Gary Wright Model Products

Folks,

For those of you that have not dealt with Gary Wright Model Products, just wanted to relay my recent experience:

I called and left a voicemail for Gary. I got a call back within a couple days. Gary does keep a regular job, so I was expecting to wait at least that long. I think the person that called back was Karen. I might be wrong about the name. Anyway, she was very knowledgable and helpful. This would be my first electric, so I needed all the help I could get. We spoke for about 10 or 15 minutes about different things that I should know, and I placed my order. This was on Friday. Yesterday (Monday) I got the package from them. The laser cutting is very clean, the wood selection is very good, and the hardware package is very complete (the kit is an E3D).

Anyway, I'm the first one to slam a company if I get poor service, so I wanted to take this opportunity to give credit for the good service I got from GWMP.

Thanks for reading,
Steve
barlows is offline Find More Posts by barlows
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 26, 2003, 09:01 AM
United States
Joined May 2000
5,121 Posts
we try our best Steve, thanks for the comments. We've been without gwmp email for almost two weeks now, but hope to have that going again this week,.. so I'm glad you called rather than emailing .
GWRIGHT is offline Find More Posts by GWRIGHT
Old Aug 26, 2003, 09:22 AM
Just an average RC'er
Laurel, Maryland USA
Joined Aug 2000
4,291 Posts
Welcome to RCGroups! Gary's aircraft are a great way to get started in E-Flight.
Glad that you enjoyed your good service from Gary. We have a forum specifically designed for giving feedback about vendors. I'll move this over there.

-Jim
Jim McPherson is offline Find More Posts by Jim McPherson