Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by bob ber, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 09, 2011, 02:34 PM
Joined May 2011
7 Posts
Alert
thief high horse.!!!

I would like to have everyone who has been screwed by dave field to meet at my shop. Thinking we could all go over to his house and pay him a visit.....If thats not a good idea then send me a message or email because I now will give out his address...gave him 2 days to reply to me via voicemail..and got no reply....I will be starting a small claim case against him on monday...Thanks to all interested in clipping his wings....
bob ber is offline Find More Posts by bob ber
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 09, 2011, 04:49 PM
Joined May 2011
7 Posts
dave's info

dave field located on baldy mesa and duncan...11946 braceo rd (or) st , phelan ,ca 92329....phn 760-983-6351...take phelan rd to baldy mesa, right hand turn if coming from the 15..follow to duncan rd, make a right..2nd road make right onto braceo..he is 2nd house on right....lots of dogs...he drives a silver mustang and lives with his brother...good luck to you folks...would love to be there also...let me know...
bob ber is offline Find More Posts by bob ber
Old Sep 18, 2012, 02:01 AM
Closed Account
Joined Sep 2012
2 Posts
http://m.vvdailypress.com/articles/p...-shooting.html
no one important is offline Find More Posts by no one important