HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 09, 2011, 10:24 AM
FPV Browncoat
United States, CO, Parker
Joined Mar 2011
1,554 Posts
Alert
WARNING: NitroPlanes/Hobbypartz blacklists customers who return products

[Post blanked since problem resolved. It was just a mistake. Mods feel free to delete this.]
prelator is online now Find More Posts by prelator
Last edited by prelator; Jun 09, 2011 at 09:43 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 09, 2011, 04:18 PM
FPV Browncoat
Joined Mar 2011
1,554 Posts
Update: My problem has been resolved and Eric assures me my account has been unblocked. However, it is still disturbing that this even happened to begin with. I'm hoping it may be a fluke, but it's still concerning.
Old Jun 09, 2011, 05:40 PM
NitroPlanes/HobbyPartz Rep
City of Industry
Joined Jan 2011
348 Posts
I assure you this will not happen again. The only people who get banned are scammers, file a charge back, offensive.threatening behavior. Not sure how you got caught up in the mix of those. It was a mistake and the employee that banned you has been addressed accordingly.
NitroD is offline Find More Posts by NitroD
Old Jun 09, 2011, 09:45 PM
FPV Browncoat
Joined Mar 2011
1,554 Posts
Okay, all is forgiven then. I accept that it was a mistake. I apologize for perhaps going overboard with my posts trying to get your attention. I went ahead and blanked my initial post in this thread since it's no longer necessary.
Old Jun 14, 2011, 12:31 PM
Joined Feb 2011
23 Posts
No fluke really, they blacklisted me because I said I would make sure noone buys a GuanLi A-10 from them in a post I wrote. I stated this because they sold me a defective one and refused to return it. I Also pointed out that they have known the Guan Li A-10 doesn't fly out the box since 2008 and still sells them as RTF's. Bad bussiness model really, to blacklist customers who are still willing to pay for other proven products.
stylz is offline Find More Posts by stylz
Old Sep 12, 2011, 11:32 PM
Lancaster PA
Joined Oct 2010
52 Posts
THIS IS NOT A MISTAKE!!!! A year ago I had a dispute over a replacement battery and was BLACKLISTED so I just didn't buy from them any more (spent a thousand since then with other online retailers) Then yesterday I ordered two 26cc engines from HobbyPartz not realizing they were the same company and they confirmed my order THEN cancelled and refunded the money ($319.) today. It's is really bad news when some foregin company can come here and discriminate against our laws. I will contact the BBB on this company now for sure.
REAL BAD WAY TO DO BUSINESS!!
RobbieDJ is offline Find More Posts by RobbieDJ
Last edited by RobbieDJ; Sep 12, 2011 at 11:33 PM. Reason: PS
Old Oct 07, 2011, 09:58 AM
Ahhgh! Not ANOTHER new plane!
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2001
2,746 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieDJ View Post
THIS IS NOT A MISTAKE!!!! A year ago I had a dispute over a replacement battery and was BLACKLISTED so I just didn't buy from them any more (spent a thousand since then with other online retailers) Then yesterday I ordered two 26cc engines from HobbyPartz not realizing they were the same company and they confirmed my order THEN cancelled and refunded the money ($319.) today. It's is really bad news when some foregin company can come here and discriminate against our laws. I will contact the BBB on this company now for sure.
REAL BAD WAY TO DO BUSINESS!!
Foreign company? California is a foreign country? Nitroplanes is based in Los Angeles. Sure you're not confusing it with some HK company?

I work in the hobby industry. One return requires 6 to 10 sales of a like product for a company to break even. Not everyone is a Target or Walmart, able to take back items with no questions asked. I don't see a problem with companies screening customer activity. Ever seen the signs saying "we reserve the right to refuse service"? Sounds like an American "law" to me.

Foreign is not spelled foregin.
Robert Stinson is online now Find More Posts by Robert Stinson
Old Oct 14, 2011, 02:36 AM
Joined Oct 2010
51 Posts
After buying for over a year, last time I placed an order that got cancelled I asked why. They said that upper management had requested it. I thought it was interesting that they blacklisted me when I supposedly "mentioned" I wanted to open a dispute with paypal because NitroRCX sent me an incomplete order. While I might have mentioned it, I dont remember, just saying something like that is no reason to blacklist me. They did eventually send me the right parts and I never opened a dispute anyways, but they still wont allow me to order anymore.
Msioni is offline Find More Posts by Msioni
Old Oct 14, 2011, 01:20 PM
Ahhgh! Not ANOTHER new plane!
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2001
2,746 Posts
NitroP? Any comment? Doesn't blocking sales adversely affect your profits?
Robert Stinson is online now Find More Posts by Robert Stinson
Old Oct 14, 2011, 01:23 PM
FPV Browncoat
Joined Mar 2011
1,554 Posts
You know, they're probably not following this thread anymore since it's kind of old at this point. You might want to start a new thread or try contacting their support via live chat on their website.
Old Nov 22, 2011, 01:38 PM
Lancaster PA
Joined Oct 2010
52 Posts
Mr. NitroD,
I have been blacklisted and all my pruchases rejected after they are paid by PayPal and my order processed. All of this over a minor dispute about a battery LAST YEAR after which your company promptly started cancelling my orders from Xheli too for no reason. In the end only two of my three orders arrived and I disputed the charge but lost.
So over a $20 battery you have rejected hundreds of dollars of business (HobbyPartz.com also) from me even though I never complained about your sister web stores?

I would like you to tell this community just how that makes fro good customer relations.
Old Nov 22, 2011, 01:45 PM
Lancaster PA
Joined Oct 2010
52 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Stinson View Post
Foreign company? California is a foreign country? Nitroplanes is based in Los Angeles. Sure you're not confusing it with some HK company?

I work in the hobby industry. One return requires 6 to 10 sales of a like product for a company to break even. Not everyone is a Target or Walmart, able to take back items with no questions asked. I don't see a problem with companies screening customer activity. Ever seen the signs saying "we reserve the right to refuse service"? Sounds like an American "law" to me.

Foreign is not spelled foregin.
Robert, You are not prive to my dealings with them so don't judge this as a nussance return. It was just an exchange and they really blew it out of hand. Check Google and you will find this communist tactic is being used over and over, and yes it is counter productive to profit. Look up the parent company of NitroPlanes.
Old Nov 22, 2011, 01:51 PM
FPV Browncoat
Joined Mar 2011
1,554 Posts
I will say this again. This thread is months old now and there is little chance they are following it. If you're having problems, either contact their support or start a new thread, if you actually want to be heard.
Old Nov 22, 2011, 02:15 PM
Lancaster PA
Joined Oct 2010
52 Posts
Thanks. I have tried.