HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Aaeolien, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 09, 2011, 08:08 AM
3d addict
United States, NY, Rochester
Joined May 2011
1,038 Posts
Discussion
New charger.

So thinking about a new charger. Debating whether to just buy the celectra 4port charger for the simplicity or if I should be looking at something else. I only have the one micro plane so only have 1s lipos to charge at the moment. Probably going to be looking at staying with the micros since they are so easy to fly almost anywhere.

I know at some point I'll have more micros and in that will be a beast and an sbach which I know use 2s batteries. I guess I'll have to see if the celectra charger can charge those as well. If it does then the choice is made. Of course the beast comes with it's own charger for the 2s.

Hmmmm choices choices. I need something that I can plug in AC since my poor little charger that came with my t-28 is going thru AAs like water.

Well wind is down off to fly a bit.
Aaeolien is offline Find More Posts by Aaeolien
to remove ads between posts