HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by hbsurfer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 07, 2011, 05:13 PM
United States, CA, Huntington Beach
Joined Apr 2009
533 Posts
Trader Rating: 35
For Sale
PVC Airplane stand or Airplane Wall mount

I am trying to raise money for flight training and doing so i am selling pvc airplane stands and airplane wall mounts.

Stand-The stand is strong and durable and break apart easily for transporting around. It also makes it 10x easier to work on your plane when needed. Also it can hold up 20 lb. plane! It can hold most size planes.

I am selling the stand for $25

Why this stand? This stand breaks apart for transporting and takes no space up in your car!

Wall Mount- The wall mount makes it easier to store your planes and doesnt take up to much space. It also gives you more space to work on your planes. They are easy to install because they just drill right into your wall.

UPDATED WALL MOUNT INFO!- The wall mount comes in 2 different versions: a flying wing version and a normal plane version. It also has several special features!

Wall mount prices vary depending on what you want.

If you would like one you can email me at Hbdouglas@aol.com or you can send me a pm.

Thanks,
Douglas (hbsurfer)

THESE ARE LOCAL PICK UP ONLY AS SHIPPING IS A HASSLE!!
hbsurfer is offline Find More Posts by hbsurfer
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 03, 2011, 02:38 PM
The Netherlands, LI, Gennep
Joined Feb 2011
1,793 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Looks good.
Can you tell me the diameter of pvc pipes of the stand on the left?
struggleforlife is offline Find More Posts by struggleforlife