HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by JLT_GTI, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 07, 2011, 06:30 AM
Oviedo
Joined Jun 2010
2,349 Posts
Discussion
And it flies!

Well.. proyect is flying.. i would say complete but since i probably will change the motor covering and its using the spare motor i dont think its over..

Escuela de ModelHOB electrico volando ladera en la Campa Torres (10 min 41 sec)

Plane has a really marqued tendency to climb nose up when applying power.. cured by programing a mix so it gives elevator down when giving power...
Finally weight was maintained from the original, maybe 30g were gained...

It seems to be somehow nose heavy.. but so far it flies nice.. the video was recorded since i tought about adding the camera to the tail to see if that improved flight.. it flew as well.. maybe better... i think it can loss between 15 and 30g from the nose... or gain them on the tail.. the camera was 16g and it balanced it pretty well midway in the tail boom..

Also , probably its me, but it gave me the impression that it flew better than before in the past , even when just soaring with no power (as in the video where it only uses power to get out to the slope)
JLT_GTI is offline Find More Posts by JLT_GTI
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: ZMR 250 CloneOut FPV
to remove ads between posts