HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by PontiusPilate, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 06, 2011, 12:55 AM
amo ludibria ventis
United States, VA, Chantilly
Joined Oct 2010
7,425 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
For Sale
1/16 Summit AND 1/16 Ken Block Rally $500

$250 EACH OBO

I've gotten into planes more than anything, and with my Slash and E-Maxx, my surface RC needs are met.

The Ken Block Rally is in great shape, really only driven a handful of times, have added one or two RPM upgrades. Normal wear and tear (very minor) for being 5months old and barely used.

The Summit has been used a little more so the body has more noticeable wear and tear. This also has a couple RPM upgrades. I'd prefer local pickup, but if you want me to ship, you pay shipping. If you buy them both, I'll throw in all 6 batteries and both sets of series and parallel connectors.
PontiusPilate is offline Find More Posts by PontiusPilate
Last edited by PontiusPilate; Jun 07, 2011 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Correction
to remove ads between posts