HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by frank26all, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 05, 2011, 10:53 PM
helicrazy
United States, AL, Robertsdale
Joined Nov 2009
342 Posts
Gallery
new family members

heres the latest addition to my family of radio control airplanes,the first is a hangar 9 1/5 scale cub with an evolution 46 motor.the second is a rare great planes 1/5 scale tiger moth,needs brushless motor and esc.flight videos coming soon.
frank26all is offline Find More Posts by frank26all
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 06, 2011, 02:41 PM
the Ford man
ontario
Joined Jun 2010
712 Posts
Beatiful planes frank!have fun with them.

ford f47
ford f47 is offline Find More Posts by ford f47
Old Jun 06, 2011, 05:15 PM
helicrazy
United States, AL, Robertsdale
Joined Nov 2009
342 Posts
new familly

thanks,I've never flown anything this big before but I'm gonna give my best.
frank26all is offline Find More Posts by frank26all
Old Jul 07, 2011, 05:00 AM
Cub-O-Holic
Deltona, FL
Joined Dec 2006
587 Posts
Nice planes Frank. I have one of those Cubs. Have you flown it yet? If not watch the take off as it can be a little tricky. Once you get the hang of it it's no big deal. I will say something about the engine though. I got my Cub for Christmas a couple of years ago and it was the plug and play version with the Evolution 46. I couldn't ever get it to run right and neither could Horizon Hobby. They sent me a new engine because it was still under warranty. I flew the plane with the new engine twice and then sold the engine to make room for a Saito 72. If the engine ever quits in the air the plane deadsticks like nothing I have ever flown. It's very easy. I try to give you the link for the video of my Cub quitting after climb out. This thing was a deadstick machine. On the maiden flight the engine quit, even after setting on the ground and running a tank of fuel through it. I can post a link to the video after I get to work if you want, I'm on my Mac right now and having trouble getting it to load. If you ever want to install a Saito 4 stroke in it anything from the 56 to the 82 will fit in the mount.
gluemaster is offline Find More Posts by gluemaster