HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Premium2000, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 05, 2011, 04:41 PM
Premium2000
Largo, Florida
Joined Jun 2007
157 Posts
Trader Rating: 91
Sold
Mixed lot brushed motors, gearboxes & ESC's - $40 shipped

This equipment was donated from various members of my flying Club as part of our efforts to raise funds for our summer youth program. I've been told that all items are in working order but since I don't have any first hand knowledge of that fact, they are being sold "as-is".

Please note that the on-off switch on one of the SIG ESC's has been removed for use with another project but the controller is said to be in good working condition. The battery packs were all associated with working aircraft but the remaining life is not known.

For now, I would prefer to sell tthe items all together as a group. If no one wants them all then I'll break them up into smaller groups, based on interest.

$40 shipped

Paypal and CONUS only

Larry
Premium2000 is offline Find More Posts by Premium2000
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Vapors & MSR's
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 13, 2011, 02:24 AM
United States, KY, Mt Sterling
Joined Jun 2011
16 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Is this stuff still available? Don't care so much about the motors, but the gearboxes and the brushed ESC I may have a use for (and even one of the smaller NiMh's, maybe.)
JBrumley is offline Find More Posts by JBrumley
Old Jun 14, 2011, 11:45 AM
Premium2000
Largo, Florida
Joined Jun 2007
157 Posts
Trader Rating: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBrumley View Post
Is this stuff still available? Don't care so much about the motors, but the gearboxes and the brushed ESC I may have a use for (and even one of the smaller NiMh's, maybe.)

Everything is still available.

Larry
Premium2000 is offline Find More Posts by Premium2000
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Vapors & MSR's
Old Jun 28, 2011, 06:21 PM
mostly newbie
United States, CO, Centennial
Joined May 2011
263 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
PM sent.