SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 02, 2011, 03:06 PM
Joined Feb 2010
7 Posts
Discussion
DE is indeed alive and well. See inside:

Hello to all -

My name is Alex, and I'm running tech support and the custom queue...among many other things here at DE.

First off, I'd like to apologize to anyone here who has felt neglected as a customer. As we are getting bigger, many things are changing. We simply don't have the time or manpower to check the different forums we used to be active in. If you need to contact us, please do it on our website. If you don't receive anything back, keep in mind that emails do get lost and sometimes we are just that busy. If you feel you are being pushed back, give us a call and we will work something out. We will soon have a much better phone distribution system here and that should iron out a lot of the voicemail and busy signal issues. We are in the middle of a major expansion. WE AREN'T DEAD! WE HAVEN'T BEEN TAKEN DOWN BY THE NINJAS! We are, in fact, in the middle of a number of record months.

Things that have been brought to my attention:

1. Custom orders are still being taken, but will take up to a month or even more to get built. Our order volumes have been steadily increasing, and the one-off customs end up causing lots of headaches. Since the parts are custom, there is no documented way to test them, and that causes huge delays in quality control.

2. As mentioned before, we do no actively check a lot of forums anymore. It just isn't something we're geared for at this time. Everyone can expect that to change as we hire more people and can take the time to get our feelers out everywhere we can. The fact is, we are so inundated with orders and renovations, somethings had to be pushed back to accommodate expansion and order processing. It won't be but a few months until our presence on the internet is again what it used to be.

3. If you are currently unhappy with the way things are going with your orders or parts received, please continue to contact us. We are indeed listening. If you have a defective part you can't seem to get replaced, remember we have a 1 year all inclusive warranty. You need to contact us and let us know whats going on so we can help!

support/ordering/custom - support@dimensionengineering DOT com
order info/office - orderprocessing@dimensionengineering DOT com

Phone - 330-634-1430
If we don't answer, leave a voicemail. We do check them.
If it is busy, send us 10 emails. All in caps. I check the support@ email 10 or so times a day if not more. If you don't hear back from me, even with a 'got to look into that,' send me another or give us a call.

Things do seem to be getting old and creaky, but please do not be alarmed. We will continue to do our best. As soon as the dust settles, expect the following:

1. Upgraded phone systems. 3+ lines etc. Should all but obliterate the busy signals.

2. Updated website. Site will be better than ever! Contact methods will be updates as well.

3. Product capacity - we are expanding rapidly. Huge orders will be tackled with ease. We have indeed formed an alliance with the ninjas after all.

Thanks to all for reading this. If I missed anything, or someone has questions, this thread can be used. If your question has to do with an order or bad part, contact us at the above mentioned emails or phone number and we will take care of you.

Best Regards,

Alex

DE Support
thenrz is offline Find More Posts by thenrz
to remove ads between posts