HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 02, 2011, 02:56 PM
United States, FL, Fort Lauderdale
Joined Feb 2011
5 Posts
Help!
New Nitroplanes Customer - Backorder Question(Help Please)

Hello, and good afternoon!

I made my first purchase on your website,

In mid April, I ordered the Yellow "Ferocious Franky" 800mm Airfield P-51 Mustang and a few lipos to go with it. I was e-mailed shortly after, and was told it was on backorder. It did not show as out of stock on the website, but that is fine. It's now June 2nd, and I still have no idea where the Mustang I ordered is. I see constant e-mails coming to me about Airfield plane sales, but nothing about my order.

Can someone please give me some information on the status of my order? The first couple of e-mails I replied to sales with were answered with simple "Not in stock yet" answers. My last e-mail was never returned. Now I'm just asking for an update, and an ETA if possible.

My Order Number: yhst-17210252890263-188523
Please assist.

Thanks,
Erick
ColdFusionXxX is offline Find More Posts by ColdFusionXxX
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 02, 2011, 03:42 PM
NitroPlanes/HobbyPartz Rep
City of Industry
Joined Jan 2011
348 Posts
Hey Erick,

Although we have no exact date of arrival...I can tell you that we have already placed an order to restock with the manufacturer and they should be on the way soon. In the meantime, if you would like to exchange it or get a refund...feel free to let me know.
NitroD is offline Find More Posts by NitroD
Old Jun 02, 2011, 03:51 PM
United States, FL, Fort Lauderdale
Joined Feb 2011
5 Posts
Hi, Thanks for the quick response. I really appreciate it!

I really don't have a problem waiting, I have the patience and have other things to work on/fly until it's shipped. I was told that everything in the 800mm range was on backorder, so exchanging would be rather futile no? Is this not correct?

I don't see a good reason to get a refund, as I would just order it again when it came back in stock. I'd rather keep the order and be at the top of the shipping list when they come in and not run the risk of ordering an "out of stock" item again.

I don't mind waiting, I'm just not keen on waiting in the dark.

Thanks,
Erick
ColdFusionXxX is offline Find More Posts by ColdFusionXxX
Old Jun 03, 2011, 12:58 PM
NitroPlanes/HobbyPartz Rep
City of Industry
Joined Jan 2011
348 Posts
Yeah, I completely understand! Well, anytime you want an update, feel free to PM me and I will look into it just to make sure we are always on top of things.
NitroD is offline Find More Posts by NitroD