SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 02, 2011, 01:31 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
USA, GA, Atlanta
Joined Nov 2008
14,386 Posts
Discussion
E-Flite UMX Beast for sale $95

I am in need of heli funds... UMX Beast for sale; I will post pics of hangar rash later, but this is it in action:

$95 and I can be picked up in Buckhead or I can meet at DFC.

I will gladly fly it for you as well

I just dont hardly ever fly it and would rather put the money towards a heli.

(...and no Hoss, I have not converted to the Dark Side yet and I am still happily flying my planks

Kinda funny how we switched places, I have been more recently been flying helis and you have been flying more planes)

*All photos taken by WebDr Enjoy!
bsbauman is online now Find More Posts by bsbauman
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Bush Pilots- AK
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 02, 2011, 02:52 PM
Thermal Seeker
United States, GA, Atlanta
Joined Feb 2011
4,242 Posts
First dibs. Does it come with batteries
electrich is offline Find More Posts by electrich
Old Jun 02, 2011, 03:36 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
USA, GA, Atlanta
Joined Nov 2008
14,386 Posts
It comes with every thing that it would come with if you bought it new. I never got more batts but I think the one it comes with only has about 20-25 cycles, always flown on timer and never to LVC. I'll throw it in car next time I make it to dfc
bsbauman is online now Find More Posts by bsbauman
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Bush Pilots- AK
Old Jun 02, 2011, 09:01 PM
Thermal Seeker
Joined Feb 2011
4,242 Posts
Done deal. Thanks Bradley! Not sure when I will get to the field to fly this weekend-- Got family in town. PM me when you are headed out there and I will sneak out of the house and meet up. Thanks- Rich
Old Jun 02, 2011, 09:22 PM
24 yrs. of Aircraft flying
United States, GA, Rockmart
Joined Oct 2004
5,813 Posts
WHAT!!!!! you dirty rat, you didn't even let me fly it or give me first dibs.... thought we were friends.

epoweredrc is offline Find More Posts by epoweredrc
Old Jun 02, 2011, 10:00 PM
Thermal Seeker
Joined Feb 2011
4,242 Posts
Sorry about the plane !!. I will come see you and pay to run some cars at hotshotrc! Don't laugh when you see my 1985 rc10 with a bolink motor and my rc12e with bald tires because I can find replacement parts. Rich
Old Jun 02, 2011, 10:01 PM
Thermal Seeker
Joined Feb 2011
4,242 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by electrich View Post
Sorry about the plane !!. I will come see you and pay to run some cars at hotshotrc! Don't laugh when you see my 1985 rc10 with a bolink motor and my rc12e with bald tires because I can find replacement parts. Rich
Can't <<< find parts
Old Jun 02, 2011, 10:16 PM
Joined Oct 2004
5,813 Posts
Quote:
Oh, are you the guy who was in there yesterday talking about how hot it is at your job?
hey, i do not care what you run as long as your having fun. got any other micros flyer's? bring them in and fly some.
Old Jun 02, 2011, 10:25 PM
Thermal Seeker
Joined Feb 2011
4,242 Posts
My office is inside a 50000 square foot warehouse that averages 40 degrees. I have a cool job!! I will bring my old school cars out for sure. It's all about driving, not how deep your wallet is!
Old Jun 02, 2011, 11:23 PM
Joined Oct 2004
5,813 Posts
Quote:
My office is inside a 50000 square foot warehouse that averages 40 degrees. I have a cool job!! I will bring my old school cars out for sure. It's all about driving, not how deep your wallet is!

Oh wow, You work in a freezer ha ha, well if you need to thaw out just come hang with us for a while.
Old Jun 03, 2011, 01:14 PM
Joined Mar 2011
55 Posts
Hey guys- I have a LOT of modified motors and 2000 mah batteries, along with some tyres, etc from my racing days. Lets stay in touch and meet this weekend. I'll make an incredible deal, or possibly trade for some air stuff. You want the motors I've got! I just hope the idle gears in the tranny hold up! Pm me for more details. I'll take inventory tonight
Ablec6 is offline Find More Posts by Ablec6
Old Jun 04, 2011, 09:08 AM
Joined Oct 2004
5,813 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ablec6 View Post
Hey guys- I have a LOT of modified motors and 2000 mah batteries, along with some tyres, etc from my racing days. Lets stay in touch and meet this weekend. I'll make an incredible deal, or possibly trade for some air stuff. You want the motors I've got! I just hope the idle gears in the tranny hold up! Pm me for more details. I'll take inventory tonight
guess you mean brushed motors and nicads or nimh, those are out dated. everyone using brushless and lipos even in the cars.
post pics of what you got tho. and tell us what you want, someone might buy it got any cars or trucks?