Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Oct 18, 2001, 01:34 PM
Joined Feb 2001
54 Posts
Voyager Scale Bodies

I was flipping through the latest issue of Model Helicoper World -- the one published in the U.K. -- and noticed that there are some scale bodies available for the voyager (at least in Europe).

anyone have any experience with these in the states? how about weight and battery changes?

the bell long ranger looks really cool, and since the voyager seems impervious to additional weight, flight times should be no shorter than with my current setup.....well, it still looks cool.
Boot is offline Find More Posts by Boot
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 18, 2001, 02:09 PM
Menlo Park, CA, USA
Joined Nov 2000
179 Posts
Cyberheli has them. Stephen is the MAN.

/Loren
G. Zod is offline Find More Posts by G. Zod
Old Oct 19, 2001, 01:20 PM
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
Joined Jul 2001
29 Posts
What page is it on in the November edition then please as I can't find it
st.george is offline Find More Posts by st.george
Old Oct 20, 2001, 03:51 AM
17 years on RCG!
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Dec 1996
3,112 Posts
Ive got 2 Ecureiul A-Star fuses for my Voyager E's - Stephen at Cyberheli.com sells em or $169. He can get the new Agusta too for around $200 I believe. I cant wait for the Bell 230 coming out soon - Im going to put retracts in and everything! Here's a link to videos and pics of the new Agusta body and you can see the Bell 230 there too:

http://liaison.ms.u-tokyo.ac.jp/agus...-e-agusta.html

Cool huh?

Jason
Jason M is offline Find More Posts by Jason M
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 22, 2001, 09:02 AM
Joined Feb 2001
54 Posts
St.George:

I'm not sure what the page number is (you've probably located it by now), but it is in the 'sales pitch' or what's new section.

The cover of the issue is the one where a guy is flying a bell 47 (looks kind of like an old style m*a*s*h chopper but civilian, in a snow covered field)

Anyone:

What about the battery changes on this bird. It's not a total pain in the butt, but they are a little cumbersome as is...do you have to remove the body to change batts?
Boot is offline Find More Posts by Boot
Old Oct 22, 2001, 04:57 PM
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
Joined Jul 2001
29 Posts
Hi Boot, you had me confused, it appeared in the October edition and I had already got the November one! Thanks for the info though, I hadn't seen it.
st.george is offline Find More Posts by st.george
Old Oct 23, 2001, 09:48 AM
San Marcos, CA USA
Joined Jan 2001
130 Posts
Hello guys,
I just talked to Stephen at CyberHeli, He has the Scorpion body but the Agusta one is due in early November and the Bell 230 has NO ship date yet. Just thought you might want to know.

August
August is offline Find More Posts by August