SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by kenny e, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 01, 2011, 03:44 PM
Daddy's pad when mama's mad
United States, AL, Florence
Joined Dec 2008
423 Posts
Discussion
Says it all don't it

A good friend told me he was eating lunch on the 20th of February with my 5-year-old granddaughter and I asked her, "What day is tomorrow?"

She said "It's President's Day!"

She is a smart kid. So, I asked "What does President's Day mean?" I was waiting for something about Washington or Lincoln ... etc.

She replied, "President's Day is when President Obama steps out of the White House; and if he sees his shadow, we have one more year of unemployment."

You know, it hurts when coffee spurts out your nose...
kenny e is offline Find More Posts by kenny e
Last edited by kenny e; Jun 01, 2011 at 04:04 PM.
to remove ads between posts