HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 16, 2012, 04:42 AM
A man with too many toys
United States
Joined Feb 2001
17,377 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gymnast View Post
I have 4 of them and they work excellent. I can't compare these APM 2.5's with the real APM 2.5's but I used to have a real APM 1 and they perform better because of the better sensors on board.

- Chris

I have a couple of APM2ís and really like the way they fly. I especially like the Mission Planner and I have learned how to tune them so I think I will get an APM 2.5. That RC Timer combo price sure looks like a fantastic deal.

RC Man is offline Find More Posts by RC Man
to remove ads between posts