HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 28, 2011, 04:14 PM
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Feb 2005
16 Posts
Trader Rating: 170
Sold
KOMET ME163 by Dave's Aircraft Works NIB KIT

Please note this is a KIT and NOT an ARF!
Can be used as an electric conversion puller or pusher!
Span: 49"
Length: 24"
Area: 432 Sq.In.
Flying Weight: 21 to 26 ounces
Airfoil: MH45
Suggested retail price is $109 + $15.00 S/H in Cont. U.S.
Designed by Wade Kloos & Dave Sanders
Perhaps no other designer has enjoyed the success that Dave Sanders did with his great line of EPP kits. It was a sad day for the modeling community when Dave and Shelby had to stop producing kits. Their departure left a huge void that has not been filled.

When Dave first introduced the D.A.W. Foamie Combat Warbird Kits they were a revolution in foamie technology for R/C slope airplanes.
Although foamie combat models had been around for a number years, Dave's were the first to be offered in the form of historic, semi-scale, fighter aircraft. True to their full-scale counterparts, these models are designed to take the most brutal combat punishment. Wings and fuselage are of resilient Expanded Polypropylene foam / filament tape / iron-on-film composite construction; tail surfaces are rugged Coroplast (TM) hollow-core plastic sheet. In addition to incredible durability and good looks, they offer crisp and satisfying aerobatic performance in a wide range of lift conditions. When complete, they're completely un-distinguishable from a film covered, wood construction aircraft! Discover for yourself the utter joy and satisfaction of a foamie scale fighter.. You'll never fly the slopes quite the same way again.
Now handled by:
SkyKing RC Products, LLC - 2110 13th Ave. NE - Watertown, SD, 57201
Phone - 605-878-1880 info@skykingproducts.com

I will sell this kit for $50 plus shipping inside the US. I only take Money orders and do not take Pay Pal or Cashier Checks. PM if you want this model kit.
Uncgeorge@comcast.net
unclegeorge is online now Find More Posts by unclegeorge
to remove ads between posts
Old May 28, 2011, 09:45 PM
United States, CA, Costa Mesa
Joined Oct 2009
557 Posts
Trader Rating: 61
this is pretty cool,
i wonder if its still here cause the guys who would buy it are at the pss fest!
steeg
steeg is online now Find More Posts by steeg
Old May 29, 2011, 05:57 AM
DOWN IS UP AND UP IS EXPENSIVE
United States, CA, Santa Barbara
Joined Dec 2009
14 Posts
Trader Rating: 47
I'll take it !!
ghostmanmp5 is offline Find More Posts by ghostmanmp5
Old May 29, 2011, 08:00 AM
RC Nut!