HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Diane@lazertoyz, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 26, 2011, 06:00 PM
United States, OH, Eastlake
Joined Jan 2007
467 Posts
Trader Rating: 29
Sold
I am not sure what this is- but it is big!

So I told everyone we purchased a small hobby shop and I am going through the boxes (slowly) I have found these very large engines and I will list them one at a time- so here is the first one-
These are being sold "as is" I do not know if they work
This one does have compression when I turn the shaft.
The number 84 is on the bottom, the number 83 is on the cylinder, and Repco is on the part that turns with the number 19071 (crank shaft) . Walbro is on the side (carb - I think) Bennett is on the muffler, It has a RCJ8 champion spark plug. so what you see is what you get. measures about 7" x 6" x 4"
asking was $50.00, now $40.00 shipped. In the US, Internationals I will quote shipping .
Take a good look and I will try to answer questions.
Diane
Diane@lazertoyz is offline Find More Posts by Diane@lazertoyz
Last edited by Diane@lazertoyz; Jun 02, 2011 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Price reduction!
to remove ads between posts
Old May 26, 2011, 06:31 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Mar 2008
2,937 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
Hi Diane ,

Your engine is a "Quadra" , and if its in good condition $50 is a fair price for it . Im not sure of the CCs of your engine , but if you search the name Quadra with the #s you listed above , that may reveal the engine's displacement (size) ............. My rough guess ???? .... Around 50 CCs , give or take a few

Anyway , Good Luck with your sale
init4fun is offline Find More Posts by init4fun
Old May 26, 2011, 07:22 PM
EIEIEIO Classic is dway ta go!
Northeast Pa. .Heyna or No?
Joined Aug 2009
1,847 Posts
Trader Rating: 30
I'd say a Quadra or US Engines 35 or 41 with rear exhaust. I believe the larger Quadras had side exhausts. Agreed...Good price !
flyinwalenda is offline Find More Posts by flyinwalenda
Old May 27, 2011, 08:06 AM
United States, OH, Eastlake
Joined Jan 2007
467 Posts
Trader Rating: 29
Thanks!

Thanks for the help - I will be listing a few more over the next couple weeks, I may need you help again.
I am open to "Best" offers on these if anyone is interested.
Diane
Diane@lazertoyz is offline Find More Posts by Diane@lazertoyz
Old May 27, 2011, 07:55 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Mar 2008
2,937 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane@lazertoyz View Post
Thanks for the help - I will be listing a few more over the next couple weeks, I may need you help again.
I am open to "Best" offers on these if anyone is interested.
Diane
Your Welcome .

And sure , if you need an Id on any more engines , I'll be happy to help if I can
init4fun is offline Find More Posts by init4fun
Old May 30, 2011, 10:54 AM
Midland,Ont,Canada
Joined Oct 2003
9 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
The engine you have there is indeed a Quadra and it's a 35cc as indicated by the bolt pattern holding the rear cup mount onto the engine. It also looks like it has points, by the wire coming out from behind the flywheel and going up to the coil......Gary
ridergary is offline Find More Posts by ridergary
Old May 31, 2011, 09:36 AM
Adam Stallcup
Forsyth Mo
Joined Jan 2008
56 Posts
Trader Rating: 100
I agree

It is a quadra 35, I have one. Good running motors!
chyorn is offline Find More Posts by chyorn
Closed Thread