HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by eviljack, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 26, 2011, 04:40 PM
United States, PA, Allentown
Joined Jul 2009
92 Posts
Discussion
S027g Flight #2

Charge Time: 30mins

Flight Time: 3mins

Crash: None

Type of Flight: Break-in flight #2

Notes:This time around decided to test the manuverability of the heli. It turns very crisply. Stopping on a dime, similar to the s107. My assumption last flight that it was tail heavy and drifting backwards was a mistake. There was a slight breeze in the area I was hovering, and it just happened to be facing rearward while hovering there. Once I moved it to a different location, it hoved much nicer, with just a slight bit of drift. When it comes to forward and backwards movement however, this thing is a real pig. It take a few seconds to get moving in either direction, and once it gets moving its hard to change to the other direction unless you are turning. This make for some difficult last min direction changes that I am used to in my s107. Had quite a few close calls, but did not crash. I have a feeling this is going to be a heli that is more fun to fly around in a large area, then to do an obstical course or precision landings. I will test landings next flight.
eviljack is offline Find More Posts by eviljack
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 17, 2011, 10:08 AM
We can rebuild it!
United Kingdom, Wales, Swffryd
Joined Apr 2010
3,624 Posts
Tempted to peek inside? I remember a while back Killbucket was avoiding it because it had aS032 kinda smell to it, this is back when the S032 was totally useless, I would be interested in seeing how close a relative it is the the S032.
djdavies83 is online now Find More Posts by djdavies83