HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by eviljack, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 26, 2011, 02:37 PM
United States, PA, Allentown
Joined Jul 2009
92 Posts
Discussion
S027g Flight #1

Charge Time: 40mins

Flight Time: 3mins

Crash: None

Type of Flight: Break-in flight #1

Comments: This was the frist of three break-in flights. So I only flew it for 3mins, and kept the flying to hovering except where neccessary to keep it from hitting anything. It keeps a level hover very nicely. It keeps the left/right heading nicely with only a few adjustments to the trim knob now and then. Still a bit more then I ever have to do with the s107. Tends to drift backwards alot, might be tail heavy, will watch this closer next few flights. The heli is louder then my s107 but not as loud as my SH-8829. So I figured the increase in volume is relative to the size of the heil. The sound is nice though, makes it feel like this heli has lots of power.
eviljack is offline Find More Posts by eviljack
Last edited by eviljack; May 26, 2011 at 04:40 PM.
to remove ads between posts