HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old May 27, 2011, 11:49 AM
United States, NY, Rochester
Joined Sep 2008
7,148 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssassen View Post
Apologies to the folks looking for one, I ordered three (!) and they already shipped and no I intend to use them, not sell 'm on eBay at a premium!

Cheers,

Sander - ImmersionRC
Are people really doing that?
Not hard to find out what they cost and buy 1
Z06 Tony is online now Find More Posts by Z06 Tony
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old May 27, 2011, 12:17 PM
Member FPV UK
Isle of Wight, UK
Joined Apr 2010
729 Posts
Is there a Europen outlet that has stock yet?

Just wishing .

Mike.
IWCoburg is offline Find More Posts by IWCoburg
RCG Plus Member
Old May 27, 2011, 12:28 PM
OpenPilot
Melbourne, Australia
Joined Apr 2004
1,792 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Tony View Post
Are people really doing that?
Yes, people are trying to do that, what a shame. We all know what the board is worth but we chose to share with everyone.

Its a full MEMs device, it uses quality sensors, its tiny, has a 4 layer PCB and excellent noise and vibration handling. Several unique hardware features such as S-BUS support and you know all the others. It can fly Multirotors, heli and will be a full UAV in planes when we get more work done on the software.

We are not dumb, we know the market value is at least double what we sell it for. We are about community and sharing but rather than respect what we have done and shared with everyone, some grubbies are try enrich themselves and over charge you guys.

I will say that people should never mixed up kindness with weakness, we are watching exactly what is happening and if you think CopterControl is a game changer, wait till you see the Pro/INS!

So far we have stated we will also use the same community model for that but remember that there are a lot of PhD.s and scientists involved in OPenPilot, we will change things based on new data and how CopterControl is treated and how the community supports it.
dankers is offline Find More Posts by dankers
Old May 27, 2011, 12:39 PM
Joined Jun 2006
1,900 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dankers View Post
Yes, people are trying to do that, what a shame. We all know what the board is worth but we chose to share with everyone.

Its a full MEMs device, it uses quality sensors, its tiny, has a 4 layer PCB and excellent noise and vibration handling. Several unique hardware features such as S-BUS support and you know all the others. It can fly Multirotors, heli and will be a full UAV in planes when we get more work done on the software.

We are not dumb, we know the market value is at least double what we sell it for. We are about community and sharing but rather than respect what we have done and shared with everyone, some grubbies are try enrich themselves and over charge you guys.

I will say that people should never mixed up kindness with weakness, we are watching exactly what is happening and if you think CopterControl is a game changer, wait till you see the Pro/INS!

So far we have stated we will also use the same community model for that but remember that there are a lot of PhD.s and scientists involved in OPenPilot, we will change things based on new data and how CopterControl is treated and how the community supports it.
i agree with you!
titeuf007 is offline Find More Posts by titeuf007
Old May 27, 2011, 01:19 PM
United States, NY, Rochester
Joined Sep 2008
7,148 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dankers View Post

Thats ASHAME. If it was possible I would expose them guys but there is no way to warn other Ebay users. I do not want some to ruin a GOOD thing for everyone. I am VERY thankfull of the low price of the board and am SURE you could charge MUCH more. I think this proves that you guys arent driven by money.
Z06 Tony is online now Find More Posts by Z06 Tony
Site Sponsor
Old May 27, 2011, 01:26 PM
Hovership
United States, CA, Cupertino
Joined Aug 2010
1,022 Posts
My CC quad is all built and waiting for the board to arrive, any day now.
3rdeyepro is offline Find More Posts by 3rdeyepro
Old May 27, 2011, 01:30 PM
Ironbridge (UK)
Joined Jan 2009
3,966 Posts
looking to receiving mine too, I have a couple of frames to try it with, I would like to try it on a y6 too, I think the configuration supports it
Joshbb is offline Find More Posts by Joshbb
Old May 27, 2011, 01:31 PM
Needs more bacon!
United States, WI, Milwaukee
Joined Jan 2011
1,064 Posts
Ordered the board last night, if it works great on my Y6 I want to get a 2nd one for another project. Looks like the US store only ships out Tuesdays and Thursdays, going to be a tough wait.

BTW... There are ways to deal with the ebay issue. I've seen people make throw away ebay accounts and then put extremely high bids on items to get the item de-listed for fraud. I've never done this so don't really know what the repercussions are for the high bidder though. I just know its done a lot.
Dolby is online now Find More Posts by Dolby
RCG Plus Member
Old May 27, 2011, 01:51 PM
Suspended Account
United States, IL, Chicago
Joined Dec 2006
8,649 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdeyepro View Post
My CC quad is all built and waiting for the board to arrive, any day now.
Out for Delivery, May 27, 2011, 9:13 am,
Quad_Addict is offline Find More Posts by Quad_Addict
Old May 27, 2011, 01:54 PM
Joined Jun 2006
1,900 Posts
does is it a cc board on this video?it seem to be very stable
Openpilot hexa position hold demo (2 min 15 sec)
titeuf007 is offline Find More Posts by titeuf007
Old May 27, 2011, 01:56 PM
Hovership
United States, CA, Cupertino
Joined Aug 2010
1,022 Posts
How do you have tracking for my board and I don't?
3rdeyepro is offline Find More Posts by 3rdeyepro
Old May 27, 2011, 02:17 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2006
8,649 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdeyepro View Post
How do you have tracking for my board and I don't?
lol im going to intercept the postman and get it bahahabahaha
Old May 27, 2011, 03:32 PM
tijeras new mexico
Joined Feb 2010
159 Posts
Well guys i got my cc board in today its looks great and very small its comes with wiring harness i guess u would call it that. and u get the board. the only cons i see out of the package is the packaging it self. it comes in a small envelope type with bubble rap inside and that's the only protection there is, it could have broke but it didn't, Maybe in the future it could have a better packing solution other than that it looks great cant wait to use it
flyer_dad is offline Find More Posts by flyer_dad
Old May 27, 2011, 03:40 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2006
8,649 Posts
yes i just picked up mine as well, the only gripe is when i opened the board it wasn't inside the static guard envelope. but other that the quality looks superb. gosh it looks smaller then i thought in person! my pics below...
Last edited by Quad_Addict; May 27, 2011 at 03:58 PM.
Old May 27, 2011, 03:59 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2006
8,649 Posts
here is is sitting in the middle of a few i had laying around not attached to a frame..
-
MK v2.0 ME OEM
Afro ctrl OEM =LOL
MK Alternative
KK Plus
Closed Thread