HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Old Aug 11, 2011, 05:13 PM
Registered User
AlPackin's Avatar
United States, CT
Joined Mar 2011
1,031 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobert View Post
Alan
Email Dankers.
Neal
no don't email dankers ... just watch here and here http://forums.openpilot.org/
AlPackin is offline Find More Posts by AlPackin
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 11, 2011, 05:16 PM
Z06 Tony's Avatar
United States, NY, Rochester
Joined Sep 2008
7,050 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Mortimer View Post
Lets make it simple, the list is closed!

Well said Breezemont
G-Man the only reason I didnt close the list is Dankers made it clear he doesnt want anyone who already has a CC board to get a free board. There has been alot of effort to make sure of that so not gonna let the last 5 guys slide. If they do not show up here soon and confirm they do NOT have a CC board and there country they will be removed to make room for the next guy.

I mean cmon how long should we wait for someone who knows they are at the top of the list for a free board to confirm they do not have 1 and there country. I am surprised everyone has not confirmed yet.
Z06 Tony is online now Find More Posts by Z06 Tony
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 11, 2011, 05:38 PM
Registered User
bob4432's Avatar
United States, AZ
Joined May 2010
1,820 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezemont View Post
I see more petty and immature bull in the multi-rotor forums than anywhere else.
you should read some of the gun manf forums.....

back on topic, sorry
bob4432 is offline Find More Posts by bob4432
Old Aug 11, 2011, 05:39 PM
the lift is always in the sun!
SUNSQUINT's Avatar
USA, AZ, Tucson
Joined Feb 2008
379 Posts
Tony,
I see Aerofoam responded on the previous page...
SUNSQUINT is offline Find More Posts by SUNSQUINT
Old Aug 11, 2011, 05:43 PM
Registered User
Hawaii
Joined Feb 2003
5,952 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezemont View Post
A couple of heavy posters on this thread need to read this.
Then read it again.

I see more petty and immature bull in the multi-rotor forums than anywhere else. I don't know what it is, maybe it's because in the last 18 months or so it has grown so rapidly.
I think it is because multi rotors attracts people from a more diverse background. In the old days the people involved in the hobbies are mostly aero engineers or craftsmen. If you don't have patience or skills you don't get into the hobby. Now anyone with two cents rubbing in their pockets can buy their way into the hobby.
SeismicCWave is offline Find More Posts by SeismicCWave
Old Aug 11, 2011, 05:45 PM
Registered User
Hawaii
Joined Feb 2003
5,952 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aadamson View Post
I saw a comment about where to buy on the OP website, but in looking I didn't see a replacement US distributor, has that information been made public yet? While I have one of the CC boards, I'd like to purchase a second when they are available and would like to start the vigil of watching for availability.

Thanks,
Alan
Believe me, when the official boards are available you will hear about it. No one can contain themselves at that time.
SeismicCWave is offline Find More Posts by SeismicCWave
Old Aug 11, 2011, 05:45 PM
Registered User
Hawaii
Joined Feb 2003
5,952 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlPackin View Post
no don't email dankers ... just watch here and here http://forums.openpilot.org/
Yeah Danker must be busy sorting out the new shipment of boards. If we disturb him that will just delay the release date.
SeismicCWave is offline Find More Posts by SeismicCWave
Old Aug 11, 2011, 05:46 PM
Z06 Tony's Avatar
United States, NY, Rochester
Joined Sep 2008
7,050 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNSQUINT View Post
Tony,
I see Aerofoam responded on the previous page...
Thanks I updated him as soon as he posted. I will post the list again so it is on top.
Z06 Tony is online now Find More Posts by Z06 Tony
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 11, 2011, 05:47 PM
Registered User
Hawaii
Joined Feb 2003
5,952 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob4432 View Post
you should read some of the gun manf forums.....

back on topic, sorry
The religious forums and political forums. The golf forums have to be about the worst.
SeismicCWave is offline Find More Posts by SeismicCWave
Old Aug 11, 2011, 05:47 PM
Suspended Account
United States, IL, Chicago
Joined Dec 2006
8,649 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezemont View Post
A couple of heavy posters on this thread need to read this.
Then read it again.

I see more petty and immature bull in the multi-rotor forums than anywhere else. I don't know what it is, maybe it's because in the last 18 months or so it has grown so rapidly.
go ahead and mention names..... ( dont worry you wont offend me )
Quad_Addict is offline Find More Posts by Quad_Addict
Old Aug 11, 2011, 05:48 PM
Z06 Tony's Avatar
United States, NY, Rochester
Joined Sep 2008
7,050 Posts
Rusty(13brv3)has agreed to send out all the U.S. boards if Dankers will ship them to him. VERY generous of him to do this. I would like to encourage everyone especially the 20 getting free boards to donate to the legal defense fund to keep OP protected and around for many years to come. Here is where you can donate and let others know u donated-> http://forums.openpilot.org/topic/60...-defense-fund/ List might be longer than 20 but the final list will be cut down to 20. Still need confirmation from alot of guys that they do not already own a CC board and also their country. If anyone on this list already owns a CC board PLEASE let us know so others who dont have a board can get one

Joshbb-UK
Saneless-EU
Felias
Furner - USA
Webbbn-USA
Edwardo5000-EU
Wolf Schwarz-EU
int0x2e-
Sid3ways
SUNSQUINT-USA
Scrape-USA
blindflight-USA
gjferg-USA
flipflop
Aerofoam-USA
oded mazor
Coil-EU
Bob valley-CA
GlenA-USA
jpsabo-USA



If You Are On The List You must confirm your country and that you do not have a CC board here in this thread. When Dankers is ready to ship if you have not confirmed that you do not own one and country you are in I will assume you have 1 or are not very interested so you will be removed from the list.

Here are the next 5 names in order for possible boards if the last 5 dont reply soon:

Flyingfool
Hypam
bovi
Haas_mang
Z06 Tony is online now Find More Posts by Z06 Tony
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Z06 Tony; Aug 11, 2011 at 11:53 PM.
Old Aug 11, 2011, 05:49 PM
Z06 Tony's Avatar
United States, NY, Rochester
Joined Sep 2008
7,050 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeismicCWave View Post
Hey guys let's get this straight.

There was a long list when Buzz was going to send out $5,000 worth of free boards. He is not.

Danker is going to send out 20 free boards. He is. The free boards will go to the first 20 people on the ORIGINAL list. The condition is that you have to live in EU or USA and don't have a board already.

Now if there is anyone that doesn't qualify or want a board on the original 20 the next person will be bumped up to be the 20th.

The original list is long. Go take a look at the list many many pages back. Don't just see a "free" board and get all greedy and ask to be on the list.

You are too late. Even if you are going on the list now you will NOT make the 20 unless all the people in front of you mysteriously disappear. So no sense even ask.

Just wait a few more days/weeks and the official boards will be available for sale. You can get them from the three official stores. You can find the stores at the Open Pilot website.

Please Read:
Z06 Tony is online now Find More Posts by Z06 Tony
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 11, 2011, 05:49 PM
Registered User
Hawaii
Joined Feb 2003
5,952 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Tony View Post
Rusty(13brv3)has agreed to send out all the U.S. boards if Dankers will ship them to him. VERY generous of him to do this. I would like to encourage everyone especially the 20 getting free boards to donate to the legal defense fund to keep OP protected and around for many years to come. Here is where you can donate and let others know u donated-> http://forums.openpilot.org/topic/60...-defense-fund/ List might be longer than 20 but the final list will be cut down to 20. Still need confirmation from alot of guys that they do not already own a CC board and also their country. If anyone on this list already owns a CC board PLEASE let us know so others who dont have a board can get one

Joshbb-UK
Saneless-EU
Felias
Furner - USA
Webbbn-USA
Edwardo5000-EU
Wolf Schwarz-EU
int0x2e-
Sid3ways
SUNSQUINT-USA
Scrape-USA
blindflight-USA
gjferg-USA
flipflop
Aerofoam-USA
oded mazor
Coil-EU
Bob valley-CA
GlenA-USA
jpsabo-USA



If You Are On The List You must confirm your country and that you do not have a CC board here in this thread. When Dankers is ready to ship if you have not confirmed that you do not own one and country you are in I will assume you have 1 or are not very interested so you will be removed from the list.
How about the names of the next five alternates? If all five of these guys do not response by a specific date and time.
SeismicCWave is offline Find More Posts by SeismicCWave
Old Aug 11, 2011, 05:51 PM
Z06 Tony's Avatar
United States, NY, Rochester
Joined Sep 2008
7,050 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeismicCWave View Post
How about the names of the next five alternates? If all five of these guys do not response by a specific date and time.
Sure good idea will update now. Also will quote ur post everytime I post the list.
Z06 Tony is online now Find More Posts by Z06 Tony
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 11, 2011, 06:12 PM
Quadtard
Breezemont's Avatar
United States, CO, Gilcrest
Joined Feb 2009
807 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeismicCWave View Post
I think it is because multi rotors attracts people from a more diverse background. In the old days the people involved in the hobbies are mostly aero engineers or craftsmen. If you don't have patience or skills you don't get into the hobby. Now anyone with two cents rubbing in their pockets can buy their way into the hobby.
I think it has more to do with average age.
I'll resist the too obvious jabs at the grammar and spelling and textspeak.
Breezemont is offline Find More Posts by Breezemont
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion The Aussie RCG Coffee thread (aka "we don't drink instant") glydr Australia 164 Sep 08, 2012 03:33 AM
Discussion NEW? -Openpilot flight controller tc3wins Multirotor Talk 229 Mar 02, 2012 05:14 PM
Discussion Share your art! PinkYakRC Painting and Finishing Tips 13 Apr 27, 2011 07:04 PM
Discussion RCG 07 JR Indoor Live Coverage Thread Jim T. Graham JR Indoor Electric Festival 19 Nov 04, 2007 01:36 PM
Discussion My first RCG flame thread WBE Chit Chat 6 Sep 04, 2007 09:17 PM