Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Vintauri, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 24, 2011, 09:58 PM
MN WATTS Master
United States, MN, Mankato
Joined Jul 2003
7,373 Posts
Discussion
My 6000th post

So I have been on RCG for almost 8 years and this is my 6000th post. I know there are others out there with far more posts then I but I like to choose my words carefully! Or maybe not hehe. I've started 394 threads well 395 when this one posts. I've also racked up a trader rating of 186 and who knows how many total sales.

The thing I can't count are the number of friends I have made both near me and far away. Some I have never met in person or even talked to on the phone. Others I now consider close friends. I also can't count (nor do I want to) the number if airplanes I have built, flown crashed, repaired or otherwise in that short time.

I hope to continue this trend ( well other then the crashing part). I hope to meet many more people and share many more things RC related or not.

Steve
Vintauri is online now Find More Posts by Vintauri
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old May 25, 2011, 02:56 PM
The sky is my playground.
United States, NH
Joined May 2005
7,635 Posts
What Fw-190 is that?
Dora Nine is offline Find More Posts by Dora Nine
Old May 25, 2011, 04:28 PM
MN WATTS Master
Joined Jul 2003
7,373 Posts
Good eye. It is my highly modified GWS 190. This was on the maiden flight.
RCG Plus Member
Old May 26, 2011, 06:28 PM
The sky is my playground.
United States, NH
Joined May 2005
7,635 Posts
Well it looks nice!
Dora Nine is offline Find More Posts by Dora Nine
Old Aug 28, 2011, 03:30 PM
USA, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Apr 2010
2 Posts
Re:Hello

I am in the Twin Cities area, I am new to electric flight, but not new to flying. I have flown for 25 years gas & glow but electric... I am learning the curve. I have the largest problem with the charging aspects. I have a decient charger the Bantam BC 8. I was wondering if you ever get to the Twin Cities, I could spend some time going over charging these birds. the planes I have are all 3 DHS, 47"shp, 55"shp, 57"sc and a 65"vyper I am dying to fly, feel free to give me a call, 651-335-6643 Thanks Stewart Sondak
flyhard51 is offline Find More Posts by flyhard51
Old Aug 29, 2011, 04:17 PM
MN WATTS Master
Joined Jul 2003
7,373 Posts
Hi Stewart,

I occasionally get up that way. You might want to get in touch with the MARCEE group. They are an electric RC club mainly based out of the twin cities. Check them out at http://www.marcee.org

The 3DHS planes you have are all nice! I have the 47" Yak, 42" Slick and 48" Velox. I want to get a 55 or 72 SC.
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 23, 2011, 08:09 PM
3dhs coolaid drinker
United States, WI, Mauston
Joined Apr 2010
278 Posts
what a awsome pic!!!
jstolp is offline Find More Posts by jstolp