HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 24, 2011, 07:53 PM
R/C Soaring "Lifer."
Oceanside, CA
Joined Mar 2006
141 Posts
New Product
Fosa 1.86 KG Ballast Sets--Limited number available

Attention FOSA owners! If you want to extract the maximum performance out of that sweet new model, you will want the ability to go HEAVY. The Fosa has demonstrated its ability to launch the weight and go around the corners with it.

I had some custom molds made to cast lead slugs for the wing and fuse tubes and also had a limited number of brass pieces machined to the correct taper to fit in the wing joiner. I have flown with the rear compartments of the aft wing joiner full and did not experience any trim change.

With this set you will be able to put it all in and get your model to an (approx) 23.5 ounce wing loading.

I am selling these primarily to help re-coup my machining expenses and to buy a new wing panel for my Fosa after an unfortunate mis-hap . If you are interested, please shoot an e-mail to me at stevecondon at cox.net

Based on how much it cost to machine all this stuff and the time I am putting into crafting the slugs, I am asking $125 per set. Considering the cost of Tungsten, that is "cheap at twice the price" as my dad would say. I only have 5 sets left, so don't sandbag!
stevecondon is offline Find More Posts by stevecondon
to remove ads between posts