HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by eviljack, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 24, 2011, 07:18 PM
United States, PA, Allentown
Joined Jul 2009
92 Posts
Discussion
S027g pre-flight observations.

Upon opening the packaging I decided to make a good inspection of the Heli and tx.

The tx is very nice. Its of course made of plastic, but its a nice heavy plastic, unlike a few of the tx I have with my other heli's. The stick movment is also very nice. This tx seems to be a modified 4ch tx. If you try to move the throttle stick to the left and right as you would on a 4ch, it gives a bit in each direction as if it could move freely but someone put a screw in it to keep it from moving. The trim knob is in the lower right hand corner, not a big fan of that position, it is near the "speed" switch.

The heli looks very nice, but the shell is very cheap. Just picking it up I was worried about cracking it. The rear fins are very thing and flex easily. The lower rear one already had paint chipped off of it right out of the box. For this reason I have decided to pass on my plans of putting different heli guts inside this body. Also the charge plug is a pain in arse. You have to push so hard to get the charger in you feel like you are going to break the heli. Other then that stuff, its a good looking heli for the most part. Now to see how it flies.
eviljack is offline Find More Posts by eviljack
to remove ads between posts