SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by eviljack, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 24, 2011, 06:51 PM
United States, PA, Allentown
Joined Jul 2009
92 Posts
Discussion
S027g observational study

So after some disscussion with Killbucket, I had come to the decission to purchase a S027g. My original plan was to buy the body, and install the guts from a high quality Heli, so I could have a nice flying Airwolf. After lots of attempts to find someone with the body for sale I found that by the time I bought everything I needed I was just better off getting a whole brand new S027g. I also figured I may be able to use the wall plug it came with on my S107. After aquiring the Heli and checking it out first hand I have decided that I may not go to the trouble of using the shell on another heli, but I am still going though with my plan to track the flights and performance of this heli for those interested.
eviljack is offline Find More Posts by eviljack
Last edited by eviljack; May 24, 2011 at 07:19 PM.
to remove ads between posts