HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 16, 2012, 12:20 PM
canvey island
Joined Jul 2002
1,817 Posts
Well found out what was wrong with my main drive motor, the wires in the motor plug if moved about would slow down and speed up the motor, I could see nothing wrong but re soldered them and now the bike is back to its old self
steve bisco is offline Find More Posts by steve bisco
Last edited by steve bisco; Dec 16, 2012 at 01:12 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 16, 2012, 12:55 PM
www.steliosh.net/rcmoto/
Athens, Greece
Joined Oct 2003
3,263 Posts
phew!
steliosh is offline Find More Posts by steliosh
Old Dec 16, 2012, 01:58 PM
MY '75 CZ "FALTA REPLICA" 2010
Waterford, Michigan
Joined May 2006
1,225 Posts
1st MINI MOTO BASEMENT TRACK

Lousy vid quality but here it is! I'll try to adjust vid quality on the cam and post some new ones later. Come on over and race!

KYOSHO MINI MOTO BASEMENT TRACK (1 min 58 sec)

KYOSHO MINIMOTO 2ND BATTERY PACK (1 min 37 sec)
TopDave is offline Find More Posts by TopDave
Old Dec 16, 2012, 04:06 PM
Kungsangen, Stockholm, Sweden
Sweden, Upplands-Bro Municipality
Joined Dec 2011
250 Posts
I'd love to come on over and race. It's a bit far though..
But, never say never, before you know it there's a bunch of complete strangers standing in your basment playing with their bikes, claiming you invited them.
You have any way of measuring your progress? Timing and such? Well, you could let the camera go and use the time set on the film. That's one way to tell..
z_dad is offline Find More Posts by z_dad
Old Dec 16, 2012, 08:02 PM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,525 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopDave View Post
Lousy vid quality but here it is! I'll try to adjust vid quality on the cam and post some new ones later. Come on over and race!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVoNtUshVXI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SsbSy4psKU
I'm disappointed Dave no jumps lol . Looks good fun .
chktm is offline Find More Posts by chktm
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 16, 2012, 08:03 PM
Waterford, Michigan
Joined May 2006
1,225 Posts
More basement m z m hot laps

Here's a few more laps - some pretty good - some, lol. Vid quality not much better, but some. -- new camera from Santa? wifey says
MINI Z MOTO BASEMENT LAPS (3 min 7 sec)
Old Dec 16, 2012, 08:14 PM
Waterford, Michigan
Joined May 2006
1,225 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by z_dad View Post
I'd love to come on over and race. It's a bit far though..
But, never say never, before you know it there's a bunch of complete strangers standing in your basment playing with their bikes, claiming you invited them.
You have any way of measuring your progress? Timing and such? Well, you could let the camera go and use the time set on the film. That's one way to tell..
Zee, you show up with as many biker dudes as you like and your you're all welcome in. Bring your own timing system tho', lol! Using your method (using the vid clock) it looks like high 8's to mid 10's for my good laps (very crude indeed!)
Last edited by TopDave; Dec 16, 2012 at 08:47 PM.
Old Dec 16, 2012, 08:42 PM
Waterford, Michigan
Joined May 2006
1,225 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chktm View Post
I'm disappointed Dave no jumps lol . Looks good fun .
Believe it or not, I did run the mini bike over that big jump a few times! Meant to vid it for ya but forgot. First time over the bike turned left after landing and I heard the rider yell "Oh Shiiiiii!!!t" , the poor little guy ended up 5 feet from the bike after dropping 22'' to the cement floor, lol. The bike survived OK tho'. I took it over 3 more times (not much air time if any, just the take off lip) and the bike made it ok.
My son and I ran the 2 mmvmx bikes around that little mx/ big jump track for about 15 minutes last week and we both decided there isn't enough room on that track for the 2 big bikes at the same time! And the noise of the 2 big Egyros and all the thumping of the bikes landing on the downramps was deafening, lol. I'll prolly set up a smaller MX rythum section for the big bikes in the next week or so after the holidays cause I met a guy with 3 MinI Z bikes and we are try and run some laps on this track while he's on Christmas break. Have a nice holiday season Chris and family!
Old Dec 16, 2012, 11:37 PM
Joined Jan 2012
97 Posts
Quote:
Here's a few more laps - some pretty good - some, lol. Vid quality not much better, but some. -- new camera from Santa? wifey says
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gxOy2_mb7M
Very good control !!!
streetracer is offline Find More Posts by streetracer
Old Dec 17, 2012, 02:44 AM
Joined Jan 2010
29 Posts
MiniZ-Moto in Austria/Vienna

layout-width 50-60cm

20121215_MiniZ-Bike(MotoRacer Kyosho).mp4 (0 min 46 sec)

lg rene
vcfuzzi is offline Find More Posts by vcfuzzi
Old Dec 17, 2012, 03:27 AM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,525 Posts
Quote:
Believe it or not, I did run the mini bike over that big jump a few times! Meant to vid it for ya but forgot. First time over the bike turned left after landing and I heard the rider yell "Oh Shiiiiii!!!t" , the poor little guy ended up 5 feet from the bike after dropping 22'' to the cement floor, lol. The bike survived OK tho'. I took it over 3 more times (not much air time if any, just the take off lip) and the bike made it ok.
My son and I ran the 2 mmvmx bikes around that little mx/ big jump track for about 15 minutes last week and we both decided there isn't enough room on that track for the 2 big bikes at the same time! And the noise of the 2 big Egyros and all the thumping of the bikes landing on the downramps was deafening, lol. I'll prolly set up a smaller MX rythum section for the big bikes in the next week or so after the holidays cause I met a guy with 3 MinI Z bikes and we are try and run some laps on this track while he's on Christmas break. Have a nice holiday season Chris and family!
Ouch, that must have been a big jump for such a little bike lol. Cool you've got something you can use indoors now that suits well . Have fun racing over the break and have a merry Christmas and all the best for the holidays to you and your family also, thanks Dave.
chktm is offline Find More Posts by chktm
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 17, 2012, 05:18 AM
Joined Jan 2012
97 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vcfuzzi View Post

layout-width 50-60cm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md1lUikvJBM

lg rene
Perfect! !!
streetracer is offline Find More Posts by streetracer
Old Dec 17, 2012, 06:41 AM
Waterford, Michigan
Joined May 2006
1,225 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vcfuzzi View Post

layout-width 50-60cm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md1lUikvJBM

lg rene
Nice control on that tight layout VC! Is that carpet on the floor or some other floor covering material?
Old Dec 17, 2012, 08:00 PM
Waterford, Michigan
Joined May 2006
1,225 Posts
Oh Man! my little MZMRacer just quit! Looks like the ESC/receiver/gyro esc. took a crap. Gyro tries to spool up but stutters and quits. Dang, I was just starting to have fun with it. Anyone know how much warranty these little guys have? I emailed Bruce@2wheel hobbies, but he's on Cali time zone and I'm eastern time so I prolly won't hear from him till late tomorrow.
Old Dec 18, 2012, 01:10 AM
Joined Jan 2010
29 Posts
@TopDave

googletranslater means:

felt carpet (Filzteppich in german) - 6,-- Euro/m2 in Austria ca. 4mm thick

lg rene
vcfuzzi is offline Find More Posts by vcfuzzi