HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 22, 2011, 06:03 PM
United States, MN, St Cloud
Joined Apr 2010
18 Posts
Discussion
Weird Problem with new Hacker X-7 Pro ESC

Hey all,

Just bought a new Hacker X-7 and A10-9L for my first foamy 3D. I've been flying electrics for about 3 years and have about 10 aircraft, so I have a bit of knowledge of how these things should work.

Heres the deal: When I plug in the battery, the esc will not arm, or work, unless I push one of the control surfaces at least 50%, then it will arm. The throttle won't work however, unless you do the same thing, just no response otherwise. So imagine you have to hold the rudder over to get the throttle to function. If you unplug all servos...no esc response.

I did some testing: tried two different transmitters and two different receivers; No go. Both receivers work fine in another aircraft. The battery voltage is fine. All servos (hitec 45's) work fine. All new electronics.

Looks like a bad esc to me, what do you think???

Thanks, SkiCrazy
SkiCrazy is offline Find More Posts by SkiCrazy
to remove ads between posts