HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by heliGuyToday, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 21, 2011, 03:07 PM
Boston MA
Joined Aug 2010
14 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Sold
Esky Honey Bee FP Fixed Pitch V2 RC Helicopter w/spares

This is a used RC helicopter from Esky (Honey Bee FP V2). You get everything in the pictures. I only have 1 season of flying on this and am selling because I'm getting out of the hobby. $55 shipped.

It comes with the following brand new items:

2 X tail rotor blades, 3 pairs ring-like push-rods, tail motor, main motor, center hub set, allen key set, rotor head set, main shaft drive gear set, tail motor heat sink, 2 X paddle control frame, main blade, tail rotor drive gear, flybar paddle, main motor heat sink, low battery warning alarm, battery volt-meter (measures 1S to 6S and shows the total voltage, as well as voltage of each cell).

Included is also the cable and installation CD that allows you to use the 2.4 GHz transmitter (included) for training to fly and hover. Simply plug into your computer and install the software.

It comes with the following used items:

Training gear, Esky original 3S 800mAH Lipo battery, 2.4 GHz transmitter system, original box and manual, Honey Bee helicopter as shown (without servos, wears from normal usuage, motors need to be changed). Please see the pictures carefully and ask question.

Because the helicopter is not perfect, I am selling this as a repair and maintainence kit with spare parts. For the seasoned flyer, you can of course use this kit to easily build up a complete helicopter. The item will be shipped in the original box shown and I'll pack some spares into a second box. So, you will receive a total of 2 boxes. Note that the components of the helicopter may be shifted during shipping. I will ship the next business day payment is received and will include delivery confirmation. Due to the nature of the hobby, all items are sold as is. Please ask any questions.

Ships to USA lower 48 states only. PM me if interested.
heliGuyToday is offline Find More Posts by heliGuyToday
to remove ads between posts
Old May 21, 2011, 04:01 PM
Honolulu, HI
Joined Jun 2007
175 Posts
Trader Rating: 39

pm sent.
bdp3822 is offline Find More Posts by bdp3822
Closed Thread