Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by ESHELI, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 20, 2011, 11:22 PM
United States, MO, KC
Joined Nov 2005
113 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
Sold
Xaircraft CF X650 $550 shipped! Video link added...Uploading video from 5 minutes ago

Hello, Selling my 3 week old X650 among other things to pay for a new purchase. This is in good shape and flies well. I have had a crash but everything was gone through and replaced as needed. The landing gear have been repaired with carbon fiber and epoxy and I will include one brand new set. I shortened the gear at the ankles on both sides and can send pics, looks factory. When I replaced the booms I went with the cheaper ones. The cover never came off electronics, just typical gear and boom breaks on grass not pavement.

The sale will include X650 with latest firmware,led light strips wired to run on an extra lipo at the time, 4 extra ( new) props with the vibration dampers, 2 new landing gear, many extra screws and small parts, two new booms (1 carbon and 1 glass), camera mount, usb and adapter,dvd...basically everything as new except shortened gear and fiberglass booms. I will price it accordingly and ship it USPS in the lower 48 free. I have made one video but it has been very windy here for days. If you are interested I can take a pic from any angle you would like and I am open to and prefer a telephone conversation. Everything is in great working order with no surprises. Would like to get $550 shipped and paypal to a confirmed address only. No receiver or batteries...sorry. Adjusted the price a bit, you can buy plenty of spare parts or a GoPro with the gap I've left you from buying new. One more set of gear and 3 more carbon booms ($58.95 total for this) and it is back to stock. This is a video with a cheap camera and no servo hooked to the camera mount. Kinda windy that day! You can see by the pic I added of the landing gear ankle, looks really good and a lot stronger. Second video is from today (5/21), I was struggling with the small space and all the wind,will hover hands off on a calm day..

Untitled (1 min 41 sec)

X650 (2 min 1 sec)

Thanks -eric
ESHELI is offline Find More Posts by ESHELI
Last edited by ESHELI; May 21, 2011 at 07:24 PM. Reason: more pics
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread