SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by 1987tc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 20, 2011, 06:01 PM
ODB VI September 2014
United States, OK, Weleetka
Joined Dec 2000
8,542 Posts
Discussion
Lousy start to a morning.....

So There I was sound a sleep, Next thing I know I have rolled off the bed and hit the floor. Now that would not be so bad... But as I fell my right leg hit the frame of the bed... and that is not the bad part. My big toe hit the edge of the steel bed frame and split my toe nail in two directions. As you can well imagine that was not a good feeling. So to add even more to my morning as I am trying to get off the floor and get my toe unstuck from the frame my left leg goes into spasm! So there I am part way up my right big toe leaking like the EXXON VALDEZ and my other leg hurting like crazy!

I finally managed to get off the floor. And the rest of my day was shot!
Wes
1987tc is offline Find More Posts by 1987tc
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Phone number change.
to remove ads between posts