HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by customcarmaker, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 20, 2011, 12:24 AM
I have two speeds fast and WFO
United States, IN, Vincennes
Joined Jul 2006
471 Posts
Discussion
Over a year later

Hello gang it has been a year since my last post. Several things have changed in this year and mostly for the good. To start things off my Cub and twist are no more. My Yak which my brother gave me has been traded back to him for his 27% Giles 202 with a 26cc gasser. I now am flying a top flite 40 size p-51 which has the magnum 70 from the twist. I own a few new planes i have a protender 40, great planes flatouts extra 300, 30 size citabria, and a small electric cub. I still have the zero and the blue angel not much progress has been made. The biggest reason for not doing much with rc is i have returned to college. I am attending vincennes university for automotive technology. Lastly i got a new vehicle. I got rid of my silver cavalier and now own a very nice ford ranger. Tomorrow i will be flying the mustang and several of dads planes. I will get some pictures and post them later this weekend. Keep the wheels right side down, and happy flying.
customcarmaker is offline Find More Posts by customcarmaker
to remove ads between posts