Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by The Hog Pen, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 18, 2011, 07:41 PM
Go Ugly Early
Azle, TX
Joined Oct 2010
1,128 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
Off Site
Need Your Input on Aquiring 2 Goldberg Cubs

I ran across a garage sale...and among the unsold items was a pile of R/C plane stuff. There's a complete Carl Goldberg Anniversary Cub, another one that the lady didn't know if it was 100% complete, but I looked at it, and the box was every bit as jam-packed full as the complete one...a Gentle Lady fuse and servos, with a box full of wood...could be the unbuilt wing...a couple of old AM Futaba radios, a couple of old, but never used largish servos (about 1"x2"), and a bnib K&B .45 engine.

I know the Cub makes the deal ok...and the prospect of 2 full cub kits makes it better...but is this really worth my time...trying to keep a cub, and sell the rest? I may just part the whol thing out...I dunno. And how in the world do you dig through a huge box of pieces to inventory everything, making sure the kit is complete?

Thanks in advance
The Hog Pen is offline Find More Posts by The Hog Pen
Last edited by The Hog Pen; May 21, 2011 at 10:38 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 18, 2011, 09:27 PM
USA, CT, Ridgefield
Joined Feb 2010
8 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
Buy it
TJRICE is offline Find More Posts by TJRICE