to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 03, 2012, 09:54 AM
Airplane and Heli Flyer
Canada, QC, Montreal
Joined Dec 2009
1,631 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobepine View Post
With full throw like the smaller solo pro, this heli would be a whole lot better if it weren't for the flybar strikes that would make it not flyable.
You guys must be flying much more aggressively than I do because I've never had a flybar strike.

But then again I haven't flown my 328 outside yet, so I've been more about precision than speed. Something tells me that by next summer, I'll be taking the dremel to that flybar...

Regarding the Tx binding, I have four NE Tx (Bravo-III, Bravo SX, SPII, SP328) and only the 328 Tx binds to that heli. Really weird given that they look the same at first glance. Wish NE would just come out with a multi-model memory, universal Tx so that I can sell the rest off...
V-Man is online now Find More Posts by V-Man
Old Jan 03, 2012, 11:10 AM
South Africa, GP, Johannesburg
Joined Dec 2011
1,782 Posts
Mm the product manager for bravo sx and the 328 at nine eagles says that the bravo sx tx should bind to the 328 just fine. I have sent her pictures to confirm. Will let you know when she gets back to me.
ArchillesElbow is offline Find More Posts by ArchillesElbow
Old Jan 03, 2012, 07:32 PM
Yo R Wee Too Lo
United States, OH, Cleveland
Joined Oct 2011
895 Posts
numbers inside batt door

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchillesElbow View Post
TT can u try and get the numbers ?
if I have time tommorrow i can take off the back of the TXs and see wht numbers are on the boards I can't see them by looking in the holes.
proto cx-rmx6408 ne je17 0422

328-ne 13 B11071900410

proto max-NEjE08 2569
theese are the numbers behind the Batt door.
TT
tonytester is offline Find More Posts by tonytester
Old Jan 04, 2012, 03:34 AM
Joined Dec 2011
1,782 Posts
Tx

TT does your txs that bind to the 328 work on NE aircraft ?
Last edited by ArchillesElbow; Jan 04, 2012 at 07:52 AM.
Old Jan 04, 2012, 03:58 AM
Joined Jan 2012
2 Posts
So I've recently bought one of these and am trying to get it off the ground, but when I raise the throttle high enough it invariably proceeds to spin around in circles on the floor. It will do the same whilst in the air, but I want to avoid in taking flight in such a state due to the potential damage it could cause.

To my knowledge (which regarding RC helicopters is fairly limited) I should be adjusting the trim setting in order to stop it from spinning by itself. How do I do this? I've sat and played with each adjustment option and moved them from the far left to the far right with no change, not even in the direction in which it spins.

Can someone please be of assistance? Or perhaps guide me towards where this has undoubtedly been previously mentioned in this thread.
Yeats2 is offline Find More Posts by Yeats2
Old Jan 04, 2012, 04:13 AM
Joined Dec 2011
1,782 Posts
Yeats if there is no effect when u adjust your trims - is your tail rotor spinning at all? You can check by giving very littl throttle may around 10 on your tx an see if your tail rotor is moving or not
Old Jan 04, 2012, 08:22 AM
Airplane and Heli Flyer
Canada, QC, Montreal
Joined Dec 2009
1,631 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeats2 View Post
So I've recently bought one of these and am trying to get it off the ground, but when I raise the throttle high enough it invariably proceeds to spin around in circles on the floor. It will do the same whilst in the air, but I want to avoid in taking flight in such a state due to the potential damage it could cause.
I've had a similar problem with mine. Turns out the speed control transistor for the tail was burned out (check post #786). I had to replace the Rx to solve the issue.
Old Jan 04, 2012, 09:24 AM
Yo R Wee Too Lo
United States, OH, Cleveland
Joined Oct 2011
895 Posts
I have no planes they came with the helis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchillesElbow View Post
TT does your txs that bind to the 328 work on NE aircraft ?
I really don't know
tonytester is offline Find More Posts by tonytester
Old Jan 04, 2012, 09:28 AM
Joined Jun 2011
7,690 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeats2 View Post

To my knowledge (which regarding RC helicopters is fairly limited) I should be adjusting the trim setting in order to stop it from spinning by itself. How do I do this? I've sat and played with each adjustment option and moved them from the far left to the far right with no change, not even in the direction in which it spins.

Can someone please be of assistance? Or perhaps guide me towards where this has undoubtedly been previously mentioned in this thread.
Make sure your tail motor is securely plugged onto the RX. Try reversing the plug. It's possible your tail motor plug is switched around. Unplug it, turn it 180 degrees and plug it back in to test.

Chris
bobepine is online now Find More Posts by bobepine
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 05, 2012, 01:04 AM
Joined Jan 2012
2 Posts
Okay now it will not operate at all, nothing has changed nor has any damage been done. But since last night the helicopter will not operate at all, it won't even respond to the binding procedure as outlined in the manual.

I'm thinking that I should try and return the product as I'm definitely not forking out more for a new RX unit on what appears to be a defective product.

For the record, I do recall the tail rotor never spinning when it was 'working'.
Yeats2 is offline Find More Posts by Yeats2
Old Jan 05, 2012, 05:11 AM
Joined Dec 2011
1,782 Posts
TX Binding with 328

Hi TT,
does your TX have the following part number : NE30300200000

I have a feeling that this TX binds with the 328 but the stock Bravo SX TX does not.
Old Jan 05, 2012, 03:23 PM
Joined Jul 2007
1 Posts
what happened to the Bell 206 version of the Solo Pro 328?

Hi guys,

Thanks for building up such an awesome thread. My nephew got a 3 channel micro heli for Christmas and now I have to have an rc heli too!

I searched the net for a week and want to buy the Bell 206 canopy version of the Nine Eagles Solo Pro 328, but can't seem to find one.

A few posts back in August of 2011 in this thread mentioned that it was scheduled for release in September of 2011. Using google I found a couple places that sell it, one in Shanghai and one in the UK, but I would prefer to buy it from a US supplier where I can also order spare parts.

Anyone know what happened to it? It is still on the Nine Eagles website.

Maybe I should just wait awhile longer....

Here is a video of it being flown at a convention in the Nine Eagles booth:

Nine Eagles BELL 206 (2 min 8 sec)

Here it is on the Nine Eagles website:

http://www.nineeagle.com/products_de...c57a9eafd.html
silent_flight is offline Find More Posts by silent_flight
Old Jan 05, 2012, 04:10 PM
Joined Dec 2011
1,782 Posts
I have been trying to buy this version for ages but with no luck.

I finally spoke to the Nine Eagles product manager about it. It is not available in some countries, like China. In other (countries) just ask you local hobby shop to buy the model from nine eagles. They will be able to quote the part number.

its basically a 328 with a new canopy, battery stand and skids. so if you have a 328 you can order the canopy, battery stand and optionally the skids and get you bell 206. This is what I did.
Old Jan 05, 2012, 05:08 PM
Airplane and Heli Flyer
Canada, QC, Montreal
Joined Dec 2009
1,631 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent_flight View Post
Thanks for building up such an awesome thread. My nephew got a 3 channel micro heli for Christmas and now I have to have an rc heli too!

I searched the net for a week and want to buy the Bell 206 canopy version of the Nine Eagles Solo Pro 328, but can't seem to find one.
I applaud your enthusiasm but going from a 3-channel micro to a fixed pitch SP328 is, err... quite a step. Especially a 328 with a fragile scale fuselage that won't stand up well to crashes.

I would suggest you first get either a 4-channel coaxial, or, if you feel brave, a sturdy fixed pitch micro like the Solo Pro II, to learn on. They're much easier to find than the Bell 206 model and will keep you busy (and practicing) until you can find the heli you really want. Win-win!