HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 21, 2003, 05:02 PM
Joined Jul 2003
770 Posts
Hellllp! I am trying to print out a full size pic of the albatross..

My printer wont print the whole thing so I can tape the pages together, is there a way to do this?
I have tried everything

please help lol, pulling the rest of my hair out
here is what im tryiong to print

http://www.foamfly.com/gallery/view_...me=Glen&id=ace
Summer is offline Find More Posts by Summer
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 21, 2003, 05:35 PM
Team 30 Micro EDF
Camarillo, California
Joined Apr 2002
4,516 Posts
See if your printer has a poster or banner print option. I have 2 HP printers, and only on has the option, but it will let you split the big pictures into 4 or 9 pieces...
Mike Taylor is offline Find More Posts by Mike Taylor
Old Aug 21, 2003, 08:24 PM
gpw
“There’s no place like Foam”
United States, LA, New Orleans
Joined Jul 2002
24,192 Posts
If you have problems ...e-mail me and I'll send some page size .jpegs to print ....OK???
gpw is offline Find More Posts by gpw
Old Aug 21, 2003, 09:44 PM
Joined Jul 2003
770 Posts
yeah, that didnt work either , I have a poster choice, but it doesnt print scale it will only print HUGE or HUGER lol.

I looked for an option to tile it but couldnt find it, the long way around would be to open it in adobe and blow it up full scale then cut a piece out at a time and paste it in a new doc and print that.

It just seems that there was a way with my other printer now I use a samsung lazer printer to get those invoices out faster lol =)
Summer is offline Find More Posts by Summer