HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by TokageWeasel, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 17, 2011, 12:06 AM
My soul, your beats!
La Caņada Flintridge, California
Joined May 2009
222 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
Sold
Trex 250 SE BNF+Case+TONS of extras

Trex 250 SE BNF~!
Equipped with stock motor and esc, Align 410 cyclic servos, Spektrum AR6100 receiver, Futuba GY401 Gyro and Futuba 9257 on the tail. Keep in mind that the 401 and 9257 alone retail at up to $200. So we're not messing around with cheapo electronics here. Included are four Lipo batteries as well, two outrage and two hobbyking, shes flies great with 'em. And to top it all off, you get a TON of extra spare parts including main shafts, main gears, a brand new canopy, ball links, spare landing skids, blades, etc. Essentially almost everything you'd probably want in the event of a crash, so you're well prepared. See pictures below for everything that's included. Oh, and lets not forget about that beautiful carrying case. The tail servo mount and pushrod have both been upgraded to metal and carbon fiber as well.

Now speaking of the tail servo mount, that's something to mention. The plastic servo mount did crack in a crash, so I decided to upgrade to metal servo mounts, hearing that they served MUCH better in holding the tail; Also got a carbon fiber tail pushrod while I was at it. So you should have an amazing tail... Once you get it fixed up. Because I accidentally ended up stripping all the screws that came with the servo mount, not sure how I managed that but I did. I was planning on getting more screws but I never got around to it. Got a bit caught up with my academics. So that's about all you really have to get done, and you'll have a fully functional Trex 250 SE BNF.

So basically, here's what you're getting:

-Trex 250 SE BNF
_____-Spektrum AR6100 receiver
_____-Futuba GY401 gyro
_____-Futuba 9257 tail servo
_____-Two HK Lipos
_____-Two Outrage Lipos
_____-Stock motor/esc
_____-Align 410 cyclic servos
_____-Upgraded tail servo mount (Metal)
_____-Upgraded carbon fiber tail pushrod (Flying Sport)
-Carrying case
-Lots of extra spare parts, includes swashplate level

All for $329 SHIPPED. That's FREE SHIPPING. And I ship fast, ladies and gentlemen. Trust the feedback. I will ship either on the same day or immediately the next day after receiving payment via USPS. I also take pride in packing and the utmost care in doing so.

If you'd like any more images, please don't hesitate to ask.
TokageWeasel is offline Find More Posts by TokageWeasel
Last edited by TokageWeasel; May 17, 2011 at 12:16 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 17, 2011, 07:40 PM
My soul, your beats!
Joined May 2009
222 Posts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=300558490203
To Ebay~! Hurry before it goes~!
Old May 19, 2011, 10:33 AM
Joined May 2011
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Would u take $280 for the bird?
brian82 is offline Find More Posts by brian82
Old May 19, 2011, 11:13 PM
My soul, your beats!
Joined May 2009
222 Posts
Sorry mate, price is firm. 20 Hours left! HURRY BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE SNAGS IT! I've literally got about 15 people watching this thing.
Old May 20, 2011, 10:32 AM
Joined May 2011
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Its all I've got, but thanks.
Good luck with the sale
brian82 is offline Find More Posts by brian82
Old May 20, 2011, 03:26 PM
My soul, your beats!
Joined May 2009
222 Posts
Four hours left! Final call! The number of watchers jumped to 21. Looks like this may be an intense sniper battle in the final seconds of the auction.
Old May 20, 2011, 04:00 PM
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Apr 2011
130 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
O'my! Good luck with Ebay.
Chevycruizer is offline Find More Posts by Chevycruizer
Old May 20, 2011, 10:10 PM
My soul, your beats!
Joined May 2009
222 Posts
Well, didn't turn into an intense sniper battle, but one guy did snag the bundle. Such a shame, people just don't understand the excitement of Ebay sniping anymore. Or perhaps they just didnt' have $300 to spare.

For the moment, sold and awaiting payment with another guy in line if it falls through. If it falls through both, I'll let everyone know but for now this thing is as good as sold.
Old May 21, 2011, 11:56 AM
My soul, your beats!
Joined May 2009
222 Posts
Payment received! SOLD!
Thanks guys