SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 15, 2011, 10:35 PM
Joined Dec 2006
11 Posts
Help!
Arduino Pro Mini 328-5V/16MHz

My pro Mini does not flash the green LED rapidly after I upload the the MultiWii_1_6.pde. Also, I can not start the configurator screen in the MultiConif_1_6 I thimk these problems are associated with the port settings in my Windows XP computer. I set the bit rate at 115200 bits/sec, but that didn't help. Can anyone tell me what other port settings I should use?
I am using a SparhFun DEV-10008 breakout board and a USB cable from the Pro Mini to the Windows computer.
Donald Rose is offline Find More Posts by Donald Rose
to remove ads between posts
Old May 15, 2011, 10:41 PM
Joined Aug 2007
4,247 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Rose View Post
My pro Mini does not flash the green LED rapidly after I upload the the MultiWii_1_6.pde. Also, I can not start the configurator screen in the MultiConif_1_6 I thimk these problems are associated with the port settings in my Windows XP computer. I set the bit rate at 115200 bits/sec, but that didn't help. Can anyone tell me what other port settings I should use?
I am using a SparhFun DEV-10008 breakout board and a USB cable from the Pro Mini to the Windows computer.
Can you load the blink sketch?

If you get that working then you need at least 1.7final code version.
RCvertt is offline Find More Posts by RCvertt
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Chupacabra sighting !!!
Old May 15, 2011, 11:51 PM
Joined Dec 2006
11 Posts
Rvertt
I can load the blink O.K. and it works. When I try to start the confirurator in the MultiConif_1_6, the breakout board keeps blinking red and doesn't stop. Also the tricopter y image doesn't come onto the screen. I understood that the 1.6 version was more reliable that the 1.7 at this time.
Donald Rose is offline Find More Posts by Donald Rose
Old May 15, 2011, 11:57 PM
Joined Aug 2007
4,247 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Rose View Post
Rvertt
I can load the blink O.K. and it works. When I try to start the confirurator in the MultiConif_1_6, the breakout board keeps blinking red and doesn't stop. Also the tricopter y image doesn't come onto the screen. I understood that the 1.6 version was more reliable that the 1.7 at this time.
Don't know. I only played with 1.7pre and MultiWiiV1_7 with no problems.
RCvertt is offline Find More Posts by RCvertt
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Chupacabra sighting !!!