SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Punkie, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 15, 2011, 03:07 PM
Love & a Molotov cocktail
on a boat on the river cam
Joined Jan 2005
608 Posts
Gallery
What I am flying at the moment

Right there is the SAS Mambo, that is an old combat slope thing, that I stuck a motor on the back because we have a shortage of hills in the Fens.
Flys great.
Then there is the Free air Terry, no idea what the motor is, I got it at the nationals, the guy who sold it to me, just put a pile of bits to gether for me and apart from the screaming sound and sparks from the motor if I opened it up above half throttle, its been great.
He sold me a 3s Lipo to go with it, I replaced that with a 2 cell and its much better, it only screams if you open it up fully with a fresh charged battery.
I have chucked it around in 10+ mph winds, it does it, but its much nicer when the wind is lighter.
The Kinetic is fun, great on a two cell 450 pack, but more fun with a 3 cell.

I moved into 2.4 with a Spectrum DX6i, apart from having to go back for new gimbils because the rudder pot was not working its been great.
The only problem has been because I have a badly damaged right hand I need to use a neck strap, when launching my planes. That gets in the way of the screen, so I upgraded my MPX cockpit MM, brilliant, I can hold that one handed with no problem and see the screen.
Punkie is offline Find More Posts by Punkie
to remove ads between posts