HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Bombo, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 14, 2011, 03:32 PM
Joined Jan 2011
7 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Sold
4x4 Slash (6808) Package RTR With Lipo, Charger and MORE. THE TOTAL PACKAGE!!!

Truck is used but was not abused!

Comes RTR with everything that came with the truck new, including the book, tools and battery that was used once

Truck will need a body. It HAS a body, but i cut the back of it off because it was ripped by the wheel wells and was catching the tires. Mounts to the front pins and works, but its ROUGH.

Extras include:
RPM Arms all around
Motor Heatsink
ESC Fan
3s 6500mah lipo (yes...I always watch my motor temps!!!)
Proline Trencher Tires in the rear...almost new
Onyx 230 Multi charger
Electrifly Lipo balancer for the charger.

The truck is ready to run and runs well. The front tires are at about 50% treat, the rears are new like I said. The chassis has had little slits cut to allow for the velcro strap to be used to hold the big 3s battery.

Asking $325, which includes shipping.

For that price you get the rtr truck, 3s lipo, almost brand new onyx 230 and the almost new balancer. I have an extra set of wheels and tires to throw in as well.

Thanks

Bombo is offline Find More Posts by Bombo
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread